Reviews for Memento Mori
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was sweet. I like how she thought about each individual in turn and the story unfolded all in backflash as she recalled what had happened on that day.
Hevimankeli chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
You made me cry. Agh, now I'll feel anxious for the rest of the day. xD

Nice work.

Cheers,

Infinity
allPod chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh, the angst! I love this. It's so sad, so comforting, so fulfilling, so bittersweet. Sigh. It's interesting reading from a developed Miranda's POV, too. Runaway Lavi was realistic with his unrequited love for Lenalee. Don't get me wrong, I think Lenalee is better with Allen, but still... Job well done.
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Yeah, that does seem to be more heartbreaking than anything. To live while your loved ones are gone sucks. At least she stuck to life. Lavi is another character to think about too. I mean, he's pretty much attached anyway, to want to live with no emotions is inhuman. It reminds me of the scene in Anita's vessel. That too was sad.
waterlit chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
ah, angst. this was good. it captured the miranda's and lavi's feelings well. sad yet sweet. good job! :D
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh, if that really happen, I swear I would cry as bad as while I was reading this. Dear God. "(
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
KANDA DIED ?

Alright, this WAS angst and tragedy, just how you intended. But you know what, you write well! Nice style, nice concept - everything interesting and believable, and OH SO HEART WRENCHING, damn you, I don't like angst just for this!

(Also wow, Miranda got Lavi's scarf from Kanda? They were best friends! : D ...that and Miranda is also kind of a sister-in-law to Kanda through Marie, lol.)

Good work, and keep writing (toning it down with the angst, please?). : D