Reviews for Reflection in the Hallway Mirror
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Wow! I'm a total sucker for these stories and this is one of the best, I loved it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great story. I loved that Bella wasn't just this feeble little girl, but that for the most part, she was able to hold her own. I also liked Alice's role in it all and that she kind of pulled a Shallow Hal, except only applying it to his own reflection. I liked the way you applied the basics of the story to modern times. Great writing. )
pandorianlesma chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Loved the last line
DaDdYsLiTtLeSpOiLtBrAt chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
lol, that was awesome! i love your beast-ward! and i love that alice is like an evil-awesome fairy pixie witch thing! and i love the way it ends :D
LADARTHA chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
THANK YOU FOR A SHORT STORY WELL TOLD.
smultron6 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Loved it
rubell chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
that was everything a fairy tale should be...happy, sad, beautiful princess, monsters, evil curses and most important, HEA
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
HAHA! i loved it! so much! another amazing story! lol! and wow with Alice that just cracked me up! i loved that little touch at the end! perfect! lol! so more ready later i hope haha! D

~Ashley
vampluvr25 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ok so a line tear fell from my eye a couple times while reading this. I couldn't help myself. Edward was just such an asswhole.I giggled like a schoolgirl when they said their ILYs. The build up to it was very well written. I loved the ending. Throughout the story I never even considered Alice. But I guess the short black hair should have tipped me off.
piratepony chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
TheDay'sEye chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Loved the last bit!
nonexisting-account-deleted chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
You know, this story made me feel so weird was a warm and tingly is a great story that will go on my favorites along with Edward Cullen:Purse Snatcher.
its simply me n you chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was a nice twist to Beauty & the Beast. Really enjoyed your writing.
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Loved it!

Keep writing,

Motherduckatschool
IsleEsme1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
wow! that was awesome, lol i love alice!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »