Reviews for Reflection in the Hallway Mirror
peter2918 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
LMFAO! awesome ending!

really good story...kinda wish this wasn't a oneshot, but oh well.

anyways awesome story! keep up the great work!
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I loved this..Beauty and Beast was always one of my favorites..This was great..Your other story is in my favorites and it is hilarious...
ezmac chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awh.

I always knew Disney was a bit more steamy than he let on :P

Have you ever picked up on all the sexual and religious references in the classic animations? You should try to find them. It's rather fun to watch xD

But I loved this (:

I absolutely love your work (:

-erinzomg
Jennileigh chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I enjoyed your story! The "meet-cute" on the ladder was well written. I liked the way you tied it all together at the end, with Alice being both the witch and the best friend. I love fairytales, so I liked the take-off on Beauty and the Beast.
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
thanks!

Love it..

amazing job.. XD
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Excellent premise-so original!

I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster:

First, I liked Edward's attitude, then you hated him, then you started to like him, then you hated him again, finally you LOVE him...but she should read "his story" so she can see the reasoning behind his bastardlyness (it's a word now)

First, you hated Carlisle then you kind of understood because of Esme, but he was still a really horrible creature.

Bella...loved her the whole time. The ending with Alice was REALLY good and surprising! GREAT STORY!
spedclass chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
j5girl31012 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
hahahahahahahahahahaha that was so hilarious. was this a one shot. if it was I loved it if it wasnt keepwriting AWESOME
tricomi chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Amazing story. I really like it.
echelonbrat chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Really great story. )

I've always loved Beauty and The Beast and your take on it was wonderful.

Loved the ending. P
L5472 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh Edward.. It was sad seeing him that way. Cold and heartless. Even got a bit teary there!

Edward had a good plan. Getting Bella to work for him AND live with him!

Loved that bit by bit, Edward turned more human. With every nice gesture...love.. *sighs* ] Very nice.

Really liked that Edward wasn't actually ugly.. It was all in his imagination. I would hit that witch for doing that to poor Edward but she taught him some important things!

And LOL! What a twist. Alice! Heehee. Who would've thought.. ;)

Loved it!