Reviews for Reflection in the Hallway Mirror
JenMar91 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really liked this. I love it
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was brilliant! I thought it was going to be Alice...mainly because out of all of them, i think she's the most likely to be a witch. I think her having visions in Twilight makes her the most mystical out of all of them...

So, what Edward saw in the reflection, was it only him that was seeing it? That Bella was only scared of him because of how angry he looked, not that he looked like a monster? And she gasped when she saw him in his bed because he was shirtless?

oh, and you repeated somehting. You wrote, 'Bella called me two hours later, accepting my offer.' and then a little while later 'Bella called less than two hours after her departure. She had agreed'...

I absolutely loved the story. Are you planning on adding another chapter? I would love to read about the awkward situation between Alice and Edward...heehee. :D
paola2208 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Loved this story, very well written,the characters,the idea,everything was fantastic!
Ozzma105 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Beauty and the beast is one of my fave disney movie.. I loved this one shot.. Great job! ;)
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Erica, love your modern day fairy tale. I like how you began and ended the story, from a current-day, irreverent perspective. This made me smile right from the get-go:

"In a land far, far way there stood a proud, handsome man – fuck that.

It’s time to hit the backspace key, because this is not how this fucking fairytale started. And I’m not some fucking fairy prince, so once upon a time doesn’t do shit for me."

heh, heh
peter2918 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
LMFAO! awesome ending!

really good story...kinda wish this wasn't a oneshot, but oh well.

anyways awesome story! keep up the great work!
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I loved this..Beauty and Beast was always one of my favorites..This was great..Your other story is in my favorites and it is hilarious...
ReaderNotWriterSorry chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awh.

I always knew Disney was a bit more steamy than he let on :P

Have you ever picked up on all the sexual and religious references in the classic animations? You should try to find them. It's rather fun to watch xD

But I loved this (:

I absolutely love your work (:

-erinzomg
Jennileigh chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I enjoyed your story! The "meet-cute" on the ladder was well written. I liked the way you tied it all together at the end, with Alice being both the witch and the best friend. I love fairytales, so I liked the take-off on Beauty and the Beast.
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
thanks!

Love it..

amazing job.. XD
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Excellent premise-so original!

I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster:

First, I liked Edward's attitude, then you hated him, then you started to like him, then you hated him again, finally you LOVE him...but she should read "his story" so she can see the reasoning behind his bastardlyness (it's a word now)

First, you hated Carlisle then you kind of understood because of Esme, but he was still a really horrible creature.

Bella...loved her the whole time. The ending with Alice was REALLY good and surprising! GREAT STORY!
spedclass chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
j5girl31012 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
hahahahahahahahahahaha that was so hilarious. was this a one shot. if it was I loved it if it wasnt keepwriting AWESOME
tricomi chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Amazing story. I really like it.
echelonbrat chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Really great story. )

I've always loved Beauty and The Beast and your take on it was wonderful.

Loved the ending. P