Reviews for The Dead, the Broken, and the Living
Hinotori Fushichou chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
This is such a splendid piece of writing. Still, can anyone help me understand something: How exactly does Artemis feel about Holly in 'The Dead' universe?

Their relationship is quite complicated in that one. They're enemies, sure, but there is clearly another layer to their feelings, and I find it hard to pinpoint precisely WHAT that layer is on Artemis's part.

Especially when he said "I knew it! You feel..." when he and Holly were kissing. She felt what? And what did he feel in return that caused their emotions to match (thus leading to the shared visions)?
Anon chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Wow... Just read this all, and I have to say... Great job!

You created THREE perfect stories, Alternate Universes, and all from one moment, and in such a way that each of the endings is not only believable, but perfectly plausible.

Can we get some appreciation for the authoress! *Worldwide Applause*
ArtemisXHolly159 chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Awesome series all together I only read all of the living. I can't wait for the other sides of the story
ArtemisXHolly159 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Where's the living?
PieceOfCake chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
This is amazing. Fantastic. Epic. Wonderful. Beautiful. I LOVE THIS.
PieceOfCake chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Opal and Koboi. Doing 'it'. That is the most narcissistic thing that I have ever heard. I think I need a mind wipe.
PieceOfCake chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Interesting...
jessi chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Another excellent story! I liked the idea of three different realities.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
The Living: Brilliant. H/A in a nutshell. ...Lucy is one very scary five-year-old.

The Mended: It's not perfect, by a long shot. But that's life.

The Dead: Oh, the bitter irony.

*claps*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
First, this is brilliant and true to the characters. Second, it's hard to keep reading. At least I can guess that it won't end with "The Dead." I've never liked reading tragedy...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
The Living is a rom-com as the audience laughs at poor sweet clueless Arty. The Broken is grim, but still somewhat hopeful, the start of recovery. The Dead is the most mundane of horrors in stark bright color as Artemis goes completely psycho, and we haven't even seen any other family members in person yet. In each timeline, the premise for each scene following The Arrival is identical. The results... I think I might be sick.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
...I'm not sure I want to know which end the rest of the story follows.
cparks1000000 chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
One of the top 20 of all fan fiction I've ever read.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
spectacular.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
dark stuff. makes even me feel uncomfortable.