Reviews for The Dream Catcher
deanheart22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
man! ur lyk super awesumm

amazzing story-u shud srsly write more often man!

luvv d emotional part of it-n all of dean's emotions r portrayed awesomely!

thanx

bye
Jimelda chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oooh, I love this. The brothers drinking together doesn't happen too often. Nicely done! :)

Cheers,

Jimelda
OutTonightAndForever chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
i loved this story! it was just really good, so great job ]
3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
such great ending words
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was great! - warm and touching ... Thank you. I certainly enjoyed it.
Sastiel chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Oh lord! That was beautiful! I am so favoriting this! It was simply amazing! I think it was the most touching story with the drunk Winchesters ever! Awesome job!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
"Tomorrow we fight"

...After the hangover...

*Laughs*

This was cool.

Great job.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh man, this was SO cute!So much brotherly love (*heart hurts*) and enough angst to give me some wonderful minutes of reading!

You captured the boys well!

Well done.

Kritty
MBrixton chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Ciao!

At last, another story! A great story!

Moving, tender, sad, warm... totally brotherhood!

"Because you're my brother." (...)

"Am I?" Sam croaked. "After everything—"

"Always," Dean said, with more conviction than he had felt about anything else in his life.

This is... is... is... harrowing! (in Italian is "strappacuore"...).

Thanks for the story! Fantastic job!

Ciao from Milano, Italy!

Cris
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Brother bonding... *sniff*. I need this so much. Great story, thanks!
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
wow! what an absolutely marvelous piece! gorgeously written! you really nail the boys dynamics! nicely done!
Brenny chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Loved it, no hurt Dean, but well can't have everything right *lol*

Anyway I can't wait for that said next one shot, I'm going to read it!
Aidenne chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I just wanted to say what a profound effect this line had on me:

It's just... so simple but poetic, and heart-rending in a good way. I'll be remembering this fic for a while. Fantastic job.
kooie chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hola! Volviste a escribir! Buenísimo, se extrañaban tus fics. Me encantó la historia, como te he dicho antes tu estilo me mata, se siente super real, como si uno estuviera viendo la serie mientras lee. Solo espero que la próxima temporada llegue a este punto en algún momento y los chicos puedan perdonarse y volver a sentir ese vínculo de hermanos tan fuerte en su relación. Espero tus próximas historias con muchas ganas, tanto el one shot como el más largo, ojalá que tus musas te inspiren y tengamos la suerte de leer muchos más! Un abrazo!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Nice tag...great idea them getting drunk together...wonder if the show will use that too. Loved this exchange ""You're not leaving me, right?"

"What?" Dean whispered, perplexed. "No. Of course not."

"Because I would understand if you—""Sam, I'm not leaving you," Dean reassured firmly, searching his brother's eyes."But why?" Sam exclaimed, locking his gaze with Dean's.

He was asking him honestly, and Dean couldn't believe his ears.

Because you're the only one I have, and I need you. Because without you, there's no me. Because if you're not here, there is no light, no world to save. Because I love you."Because you're my brother." very true...good job