Reviews for Echoes of the Past

oh oh I wanna update
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
UPDATE please
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
(same guy who left the previous review)

I checked out your profile, and surprise, you haven't actually disappeared. Well, 2013 IS a year ago, but considering the last update on this was four years earlier than that, and that you DID mention this story, kinda makes me hope you'll decide to wrap it up some day.

It's actually the very first fic I have bookmarked - oh, I've been reading fics long before 2009 (the extended SME universe comes to mind, and those stories date back from, what, 1996? I certainly remember those days when I was a temp at a certain job and spent the evenings trawling the 'web for fics) - but this is the first fic I had bookmarked in my, shall we say, most recent story arc of life. (I'm good now, in case anyone wondered, thanks.)

Gotta say though the story's never actually quite taken off, unless it's simply a crossover for a crossover's sake - not that there's anything wrong with that, unlike the (apparently) average fic reviewer here I'm not going to throw all my toys out of the pram simply because the latest fic I happened to read doesn't match their narrow world view. To recap, we have 10 chapters here, and it's basically Ranma and Alisa back in Japan, Nodoka had that one scene (and so did the Tendos), then there was this attempt on Alisa, presumably for the vampire thing (I'm totally unfamiliar with that half of the crossover). At the current pace I expect something along maybe 40 chapters, although that's extremely likely wishful thinking on my part.

Still, you did mention in your profile it isn't abandoned - yet. Maybe someday? People laugh, but they also die all the time. I'm not that old yet that 4 (5?) more years will faze me but it's still off-putting. You also mentioned McKinnon (sp?), and yeah, I kinda wish he'd update his website, I too am waiting desperately for the conclusion of his On A Clear Day You Can See Forever epic.

Hope to hear from you again soon. Ta.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
The fuck... you killed Genma D:

As someone who grew up idolizing Ranma but ended up being more like Genma, I'm offended. Also, this story appears to be abandoned, which makes me sad.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Wow. I'd love to see more of this. It's been a while since I've read this.
kellym01 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Plz continue
irnzenmonk chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
good story ne
Gosh Darn It chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
I liked it
Rose1948 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Another intriguing story from your mind. ::chuckles:: I never was one for vampires so I'm completely unfamiliar with "The Last Vampire" and others except by either word of mouth or gratuitous mention. You've woven a very interesting version of Ranma. A dead Genma is a plus. ::nods:: I look forward to reading more as your muses let you.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
yambembi chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
This has always intrigued me on some level. I don't know why but every time I read this I want to see what's next. This story is well written with a dead genma, with those 2 alone its a big plus.

I just have to ask, will you update this story?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
silverstreak93242 chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
ok, well, here's hoping this review finds you well...I am also hoping that your muse for this story is on an extended vacation, or simply got lost somewhere around tau ceti or maybe Praxus. Anyways, I enjoyed reading this story the first time around, and I enjoyed reading it this time as well! I would really like to see it continued! but if it is dead, could you please let me know? or if this is enough to get it put back onto life support and start to make it's way towards recovery, I really really look forward to reading the continuation! TTFN
LordsFire chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Interesting story; I hope you choose to continue it at some point.
Kingdark chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
It has been nearly (about two months more or less) three years since this was updated. While The first person point of view type of style isn't exactly my favourite way to read a story you do it in the way it should be used.

The style is tolerable to read unlike certain other authors I can think off.

I don't know or even recognize the author or book series you are talking about but it seems interesting. Other than that I greatly enjoyed reading this story. I've been reading for so long that -believe it or not- that I have nearly exhausted all decent stories of my favourite fandoms and then some.

I would have liked to see the repercussions that this would have. No curse, no shampoo, no Amazons. Ukyo might still come into play but Akane won't be a factor since Soun already decided that.

What about happosai though?

I'm still hoping for an update even though it is very unlikely to happen.

Kingdark