Reviews for Only Between Us
rsrdiall chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
Oh man I hope nobody was running late to work right then. I can only imagine elevator sex since I haven't had any. Well at least they didn't have to wait too long.
rsrdiall chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I have to say that last part caught me by surprise! She can remain so rational at times it's crazy.
rsrdiall chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
Nope not bad at all especially when it comes to these two. I can totally imagine the look on their faces when Brennan said what she did.
rsrdiall chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
Ack I think I'm losing my mind! The need (and the want) was coming right off of the page. Great job with this chapter!
rsrdiall chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
Oh ho and so the plot thickens. And they thought they were doing so well at keeping things hidden. Then again it is Angela. I guess she really does have a sixth sense.
rsrdiall chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Fucking perfect is right. I liked how Charlie was reading Booth's thoughts. Then the fact that he's going home to her? My goodness I just can't.
rsrdiall chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Well I most certainly will check it out. I enjoy angst in small doses so thanks for the glimpse into his thoughts.
rsrdiall chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Nice! Nothing like a few dirty text messages to get Booth all riled up. I held back a laugh at Cullen mentioning the unqualified success of the partnership as Booth is looking at a naughty text message.
rsrdiall chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Nope the wanting should most definitely go both ways since that's only fair right? Ooh I can't wait to see what you have to continue Silence.
rsrdiall chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
Oh geez poor Booth. I hope he can find out soon so that he can stop wondering.
rsrdiall chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Aaaaaahhhhh! What a little twist at the end! I'm not sure why that thought didn't cross my mind. With the recent stories I've read concerning a proposal now I want to see a wedding.
rsrdiall chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Soaked indeed what an awesome title for a chapter! Seems it's always a small line between anger and lust but then I suppose it depends on the situation. At least Booth's bad night is starting to get better.
rsrdiall chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Yay! Thanks for writing the companion. I did want to get a view into her thoughts on why she wanted to stay silent. Yes it most certainly is time for a new reality.
rsrdiall chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Aw this chapter was great. I liked seeing this different side of Bones!
rsrdiall chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
You couldn't. Goodness way to bring on the UST. I do hope it can be resolved soon.
4,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »