Reviews for Only Between Us
rsrdiall chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I can imagine she'd be like this once they start having sex regularly. So will we be able to see how she makes it up to him?
rsrdiall chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
The last line says it all. After such a long time I can imagine he feels exactly the same.
rsrdiall chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Well Booth so much for that plan. I enjoy these little glimpses into their intimate relationship.
rsrdiall chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Aw I have to say this one made me kind of sad. At least say his name or something! I guess at this point of the story that would lead into having to talk about too much.
rsrdiall chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
It always nice to see how they really want to protect each other. Nicely done.
rsrdiall chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Yep she would definitely take those two words literally. I always enjoy B and B's dynamic.
rsrdiall chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
What a fitting title for this chapter and quite the start as well. I look forward to reading more.
latetobones chapter 90 . 9/25/2013
Loved stepping in by dispatch and I loved this follow up. You guys are great!
Guest chapter 100 . 9/25/2013
Thanks so much for sharing these stories with us! I loved reading them. I just recently got back into reading Bones fanfic and this was a great reintroduction to them. Yay for smut! )
Kaosbabe16 chapter 55 . 7/31/2013
God, I LOVE how you wrote Gordon-Gordon here. You rock so much!
nogigglingmajor chapter 100 . 7/30/2013
Ok. Seriously, how do you do it? Best writing I've ever read. Gah, can't get enough of it.
Kalo Suva chapter 76 . 7/2/2013
I'm reviewing this for two reasons. One, I'm enjoying reading this. And two, the 4099 is bugging me SO MUCH
Jencun chapter 100 . 3/14/2013
I loved all these stories but I'm gutted I've reached the end...well done!
Jencun chapter 92 . 3/14/2013
I'm sure that was way better than anything HH or SN would have written.
Jencun chapter 89 . 3/14/2013