Reviews for Missing
Novindalf chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
This would have been the perfect opening to Series 8 :D

~ Nia
Winam chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
I've been reading your chapters and liking it a lot. I like your spare style. And leaving things open is very 'Spooks' like!
Section D chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Ok - a review for all 6 chapters in one go.

One word: brilliant! I love it - the whole thing, Lucas' take on Harry's house, Scarlet and the two cats *sighs* and the postcards! OMG! and Malcolm finally tracing her - the whole thing is wonderful and hopefully something similar will happen in the new series. Fantastic way of bringing her back - love the meeting at the Embankment. Everything perfect HR and I am so happy! Thanks for posting and can't wait to read more.
This Used To Be My Account chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Well done :)

I enjoyed hearing a little more about how Ruth felt in these last two chapters, and I'm glad that she and Harry have reunited in such a quiet, gentle way. They both deserve a little happiness after what they've been through. Hopefully, they'll find it...?

x
CaptainBecker chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
Yes i did like although I've never seen Ruth before as I only discovered the last series. If you do write more as always more Lucas is always appreciated :)
FluffySpook chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
OMG YES! YES I most certaintly DO want to keep reading! That beautiful! So much more realistic than mine - this could actually be an episode... you've captured the characters personalities absolutely perfectly. More please!
jus4x chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
I'm really enjoying this fic,looking forward to the next chapter.
CaptainBecker chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Again brilliant, liked the style in which you wrote Harry's perspective and kept Sugarhorse linked in.
This Used To Be My Account chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Welcome to fanfic :) and congrats on your first fic.

I really liked the first couple of chapters and was intrigued as to how things would play out. I like to see different people’s interpretations of this scenario – it’s a distinct possibility that Ruth could return as a direct result of Harry going missing, but it’s still fun to explore the different ways that might happen.

I would have loved you to have extended Ch 3 and 4 to explore Ruth’s feelings about things; she must be quite confused, conflicted and overwhelmed at the moment and that would definitely make interesting reading. Don’t be afraid to take time out from the main plot to explore those sorts of things.

Keep up the good work as you’re doing well for your first time on FF :) I look forward to seeing more!

xx

ps: I liked the touch with the postcards!
cbjfan61 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
O I can't wait to read what happens next.
cbjfan61 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
great job with continuing with this chapter. the flow of the action is great.
CaptainBecker chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
loved it, looking forward to more, glad Lucas is in it :)
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Great start! I'm excited to see where this is going. Keep up the good work!
parttimeficwriter chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Nice start, I'm interested to see what happens. Welocome to the fic writing world! :)
cbjfan61 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great job for your first fic. I've always wondered what poor Scarlet does while Harry is gone and who looks after the doggie. Great way to put in the post cards as well!