Reviews for Dharma High
Jac Danvers chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
Another fabulous chapter! I think you do such a great job of making each of the characters stick out. Loved the romantic entanglements as well! Can't wait to read more!
Chantant chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I am so sorry that it's taken me so long to review! I've had a crazy past two weeks with school and work :( Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story! I love where you're going with Vivica, and I feel like you're getting her personality down fantastically. Her last scene was Christopher was so perfectly her, I loved it! I'm also excited to see what happens with the play. I like how you've cast the parts, everyone seems to match up well. Poor Enrique, though his reaction was pretty funny. Harmony and Daniel's kiss was so cute! I'm already rooting for them. And Dominic's line (“Drunk enough to have tried my luck with Shannon and Kate Austin in the one night. Yee-hah.”) was my favorite of the chapter. I can't wait to see what happens when Jacob and Stanhope show up!
teawithhoney chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Aw, what a cute little update. I can see all those romances a'brewin'! The friendship between Jessie and Siavash is one of my favorite parts of this fic and of how you portray Siavash. I like how they look out for each other and have such a similar outlook.
KaydenceRei chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Short and unsatisfying is better then nothing at all! I won't complain :) but hey, we all get busy, right? Hehe.

I should know. I just started my third semester of college. Yeesh. It's keeping me completely occupied!

But I love all the characters in this story! I especially love the sibling banter between Lita and Leo! :)
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
This was a great chapter. The Stephanie/Dan/Harmony love triangle is a nice touch, and you do a good job writing the triangle. The friendship dynamic that Dom and Darren have is pretty cool, and their contrasting personalities make it all the better. Claire's screen-name was pretty good as well. Shawn's just an utter dirtbag, and I wonder if they'll get caught by Jacobs and Stanhope(Harper or Goodwin).

"These are supposed to be the days of our lives?"

"I sure as hell hope not."

"I never said a thing about being normal.

"Drunk enough to have tried my luck with Shannon and Kate Austin in the one night. Yee-hah."- Yeah, Dom is "Super-Crazy". I could probably see Dom getting Darren in trouble on occasion

Can't wait for another update
ILoveNeil chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
This was good but I miss seeing Blaire. She hasn't been in the last few chapters
Girafe13 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
That was awesome! I loved it! But there's not much Erica... I hope she will be there more, but well, I am so selfish xD The others characters are very interesting and your storylines are very great.

"Drunk enough to have tried my luck with Shannon and Kate Austin in the one night. Yee-hah!" -that line was like epic. Hehe!

Keep doing the great work! I can't wait until the next update )
Unidentified Pineapples chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Okay. Here's the thing, I'm pretty much crying right now. Crying because that scene between Harmony and Dan was just so perfectly done, and so genuinely sweet that I got overwhelmed with excitement. Thank you thank you thank you SO much for that kiss between them. I'm so so so happy that Dan shares the same feelings for Harmony! They are just uber cute! And, omg, I just realized that that was Harmony's first kiss EVER! She's never been in a relationship and so would never have kissed anyone before! YAYAYAY for first kisses! That was just too fricken cute! Are they a couple now? I can't wait to find out! And what will Stephanie think? I feel so so so bad for Steph because she's such a sweet girl. I wonder what will happen between the two friends if/when Steph finds out about Harmony and Dan. Oh This is just amazing! So full of drama!

And I love love LOVED everything you had with Shawn! He's such a dirtbag! The spraypaint thing with Shannon was just classic. I can totally see him sinking that low, hell, I could see him sinking even lower. You make me hate him, which is awesome because I created him!

You're doing such a wonderful job with all of this and I can't wait to see what happens next! Will they get caught by Jacobs and Stanhope (who is that btw? I don't remember who has that last name)? O I love these cliff hangers! Can't wait for more! Here's to hoping and praying for another update soon! 5 stars!

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVED Claire's screen name: It'sPeanutButterJellyTime so classic!
JimmyP chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Great couple of chapters here. Really enjoyed them and I hope you update soon. Your doing a really good job.
Oceanic Others Freak chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
hey loving this story so far! can't wait for the next chapter. :)
For A Key chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
OH NO!

Poor Stephanie, agh, I like both of them but still unresponded love, it must be so hard for both of them. í can imagine Harmony will have horrid guilt about this, poor her! but still a huge YAY! And an enormous cookie for involving our Dan into a triangle, and for writing him so good :D

“I... I really, really like him Harmony. I've never met a guy like him.”

“I... know the feeling.”

- I was like aw, poor girls at that. Wonderful.

I think you capture Ian so amazingly well, with the conversation with Claire and Lita, just great! ;D Applauds for that!

Haha, Shawn and Shannon, great story you got going on there, fun to read! And things are gonna happen for Acacia I think, awesome. Ben sneaking up behind Brittany is just so... Ben, that's awesome too!

“I never said a thing about being normal!”

Great line!

I have this weird feeling about hy Jacob came... but I could be wrong, well I'm probably wrong about it.

Yay, update soon Moonlight, AMAZING story you got!
BloodMoonRising chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
Ooh! Drama between Stephanie and Harmony! I really liked this chapter and can't wait to see of they get into trouble. I laughed when Dom headbutted Darren! Great job!
teawithhoney chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Oh, A Midsummer Night's Dream! That's a fun play. But my favorite is "Much Ado About Nothing". Beatrice and Benedick are the best! Anyhow, I'm happy to hear you like Siavash, and I'm very interested to see what you have up your sleeve. I feel like we're in for some drama with this play. ;) Yeah, that was a terrible, lame pun. Can't wait for more!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
The cast list is pretty good, and lol at Shawn being Puck. I sense a possible love quadrangle featuring Harmony/Dom/Acacia/Leo. Wonder how the play will turn out, and the dorm party's next chapter!

Please update soon
Girafe13 chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Wow, things are getting really interesting, here! (even if I never read Midsummer Night's Dream.) I can't wait to see the dorm party! I'm really excited. ) Keep going the great work! Update soon!