Reviews for Beautiful
Kendra PJO chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Perfect blend of Clarisse and tenderness. Bravo!
SaraB chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Aw Clarisse and Chris and my OTP
AnnabethLuna chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I love, I love, I love, I LOVE! This hurt to read, but in a very, very good way. Chris is so sweet, and I think you're right about Clarisse's thoughts. What a fantastic piece.
Geek Without Glasses chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMG, this story was sooooo beautiful. I can't even put into words how much I loved it. You should continue this.
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was amazing and touching. Absolutely brilliant!
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
wow. i really really like this. it shows that clarisse isn't just some war daughter of Ares that's a bully. I really really like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
:) We love you, Clarisse!
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was wonderful. Poor Clarisse-at least she has Chris, although she could really have used Silena right about then. Anyway, just wanted to say i really loved it. I thought everyone was very in character and it really pulled on my heartstrings.
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aww... So deep, and very in character. Fantastic job.
Nellethiel Aranel chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I feel rather sad for Clarisse. She's surrounded by beautiful girls like Annabeth, Silena, Piper, Thalia all the time and she can never let her insecurity out. Thanks for not making her OOC. This was lovely.
KiwiDaydreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is so very adorable. I don't think it was OOC, I mean, we hardly hear enough about Chris or Clarisse to begin with. I like seeingthe softer side of her, considering love can change a person. Loved it:)
Reading-and-Bubbling chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
*blinks back tears*

Beautiful ;).

A little OOC at the whole Clarisse/Chris phone conversation, but then again, we haven't seen enough of then in the books to know.

Lovely! Amazing!
elina chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
reminds me of me and my bf..
storm-brain chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This story has been nominated for the Verita award. Are you really shocked? I doubt it. :D

"This was extremely well-written and one of the only ones on the site that portrayed Clarisse in a real way. It shows a softer side of her that we all have seen only a few times."

As always see fanmortals dot webs dot com.

Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I didn't review ._. I didn't review. Wow.

Well, now I'm reviewing :) I really love this fanfiction. It shows a side of Clarisse that we don't get to see - hardly. I've always been fond of her after TLO. This, I'm proud to say is the first fic that I've stumbled on *about* Clarisse, and that is written very, very well. She wasn't OOC - hardly, really. And your grammar and spelling were in tact.

Congrats. This is going into my favorites AND community :) Amazing work.

- L.o.A.