Reviews for One Liter of Tears  1リットルの涙
LorenzaRose chapter 1 . 7/22
Thank you so much for putting this up 3I was looking everywhere for the English translations!
I feel sorry for Aya. I haven't actually watched the series, because I wanted to read Aya's diary first. So I had to search up online, and I was so happy when I found this website! Thank you for translating Aya's diary *smiley emoticon*

Last chapter, I was just so annoyed with Aya's friends though. I mean, seriously? Grrr..

Arigato!
Congratulations on your graduation!
Anaid chapter 18 . 2/6
Me again :) i understand the stress youre having and the trouble of losing the files but if you have them again can you send them to me pleeeaaase my email is
Anaid chapter 18 . 2/6
Pleeeaase post all the chapters! where i live i cannot buy it and i would love to read all the book :'( if you have it and would not post it latter on please send me the hole book im dying here !
Eunice chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
What is the meaning of Boku?
Again me Eunice chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Hey I don¿t understand this sorry "How much of a money eater bug am I going to be..."
Can you please explain me that? Regards me :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
But we can search the same booh with the Hello Sadness's name? Did you already read it?
Eunice chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Hey I want to ask you about the meaning of this phrase: "I'll just have to pull through"
I think She must face the hospitalizacion because she doesn't have other thing to do?
Nami chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Thanks for your translate
There are two chapter 15 so...I think you should check it out
arigatou ne ! it's good :)
Reader at Home chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Thanks for all of these, I noticed you didn't seem to be getting a lot of love. I appreciate the time you're taking to translate. I await the next chapter.
yuri barq chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
so this is where the pdf file I downloaded came from... I found the 1 liter of tears translation on a site that offers free ebook...I thought it's the complete version and I read it straight away but it's not finished... hmm...I hope you would continue to translate this heartwarming and inspiring diary book of Aya... thanks :D
R.H chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I think first of story about school not about her sickness
R.H chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I think is nice to someone write about his life, what I I like in this chapter is her Family and her ethics
Victoria chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Thanks for explain the terms :D