Reviews for One Liter of Tears  1リットルの涙
Nami chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Thanks for your translate
There are two chapter 15 so...I think you should check it out
arigatou ne ! it's good :)
Reader at Home chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Thanks for all of these, I noticed you didn't seem to be getting a lot of love. I appreciate the time you're taking to translate. I await the next chapter.
yuri barq chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
so this is where the pdf file I downloaded came from... I found the 1 liter of tears translation on a site that offers free ebook...I thought it's the complete version and I read it straight away but it's not finished... hmm...I hope you would continue to translate this heartwarming and inspiring diary book of Aya... thanks :D
R.H chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
I think first of story about school not about her sickness
R.H chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I think is nice to someone write about his life, what I I like in this chapter is her Family and her ethics
Victoria chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Thanks for explain the terms :D
Victoria chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Thanks for your hard work, keep it up! :)
Victoria chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
thanks for take the time to translate this and share it. I Think that her thought of always do her best is admirable she keeps in mind that she doesn't have to give up.
Amber chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Thank you so much for translating this i watched the tv show and it makes me cry every time. And i really wanted to read the book afterwards so thank you again :)
myfunnylittlebrainisboring chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Thank you for translating :) Aya's story is so touching...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
hello
bouj525 chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
Hey it's been quite a long time since I've been there ;;

Thank again for the translation :) It makes me sad, but at least, I am able to understand a bit more what truly happened to her... :(
Chin2x chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
The translation was really great!

Keep it up :)

It's the first time I read a really good translation of Aya's diary.

I found another translator but it sounds(reads :P)like it a script from the movie.
manycoloredeyes chapter 18 . 9/13/2011
is the last place I could think of to read a translation of the diary. Thank you so much for putting up the effort to translate it. :)
queency chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
thanks for your hard work, my big appreciation for you to translate this. please continue with this :)