Reviews for One Liter of Tears  1リットルの涙
Victoria chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Thanks for your hard work, keep it up! :)
Victoria chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
thanks for take the time to translate this and share it. I Think that her thought of always do her best is admirable she keeps in mind that she doesn't have to give up.
Amber chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Thank you so much for translating this i watched the tv show and it makes me cry every time. And i really wanted to read the book afterwards so thank you again :)
myfunnylittlebrainisboring chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Thank you for translating :) Aya's story is so touching...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
bouj525 chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
Hey it's been quite a long time since I've been there ;;

Thank again for the translation :) It makes me sad, but at least, I am able to understand a bit more what truly happened to her... :(
Chin2x chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
The translation was really great!

Keep it up :)

It's the first time I read a really good translation of Aya's diary.

I found another translator but it sounds(reads :P)like it a script from the movie.
manycolouredeyes chapter 18 . 9/13/2011
is the last place I could think of to read a translation of the diary. Thank you so much for putting up the effort to translate it. :)
queency chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
thanks for your hard work, my big appreciation for you to translate this. please continue with this :)
MisCelineous chapter 17 . 4/23/2011
Thank you so much for translating this. I can't express this as well as I want to in words, but I want young know how grateful I am to have a chance to read Aya's diary.
Layanne Malluhi chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Please don't stop... I will be reading this (I've been looking for an English copy) and FINALLY I found it. THANK YOU.

Who knew Fanfiction could be so awesome? THANK YOU

keep on updating pleasee.
Nevin c'Edelweys chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
wow.. thank you for translate this book.

i searching for the english, but i couldn't find it anywhere. but i want to read it so much,, Aya-san is very nice and strong girl.. i also hope that i can copy a little of her strong and strength to keep up on life and full of hope.

thank you again, and im sorrry for your laptop.
xfu-chanx chapter 17 . 12/4/2010
Thank you for translating this diary :) I've been wanting to read this for a long time but I can't find the book in English anywhere.
bouj525 chapter 17 . 10/27/2010
You're back!

Thanks for translation ! It's really sad... At the phrase "you are alive" I was like T_T

It's bad for your laptop _ I hope it won't happen anymore! Thanks again!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »