Reviews for One Liter of Tears  1リットルの涙
pls update soon...
ayako chapter 15 . 3/17/2010
PLs update soon...
sayaka chapter 15 . 3/14/2010
pls.. update.. i ned more... moe...
moricakes chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
Arigato! I'm really glad you've updated. I am also busy during February... don't have time to write my story...
Blackraven4400 chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
So Aya is getting ready to go to Higashikou school and I feel real bad that she has to leave her friends and family. I like this chapter. update when you can.
Wasabi-san chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
Thank you so much for updating again. Each and every chapter makes me so sad and overwhelmed with emotion. It's so sad to think that people actually goes through this kind of thing. Thank you so much, again, and I hope to keep reading it!

3Wasabisan
Happy Sondrisas chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Thank you so much for this translation! I think this diary is so inspirational and wonderful, so I want to take my time reading it.
electric heartbreaker chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Thank you so much for translating this book. I've wanted to read it ever since I finished the drama. It's too bad, though, that Asou Haruto isn't real. I wish he was, because I think Aya really deserved to meet the love of her life.
moricakes chapter 14 . 1/26/2010
Iie! Do not discontinue this. It's a story that needs to be told, so everyone else can see the inspiration that Aya-san shares. Ganbarre!
Wasabi-san chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
Thanky uo so very much for posting this! I have been wanting to read this for so very long but I could only find it in Japanese, so thank you.

I am going to use this translation of the book for a book report that I have to do in my English class soon. I hope that you don't mind! This book/TV series has touched me deeply and I wasnt others to feel that, too.

I hope that all is going well for you! Again, thank you so very much for the translation!

3WasabiSan
Mary chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Please don't discontinue! I watched the movie last year and it was really sad. I've been waiting to read her diary for a while and finally found it. Please don't discontinue. thanks. :)
Blackraven4400 chapter 14 . 1/23/2010
Please don't discontinue this I am enjoying reading this. Aya really inspiring me to live life to the fullest because someday you might not have that chance. so please continue. update when you can.
winter lodge chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
kya~ thank ou for translating aya san's diary! i wonder when i can read her diary, but now i found your translation. that's very good! keep writing!
Blackraven4400 chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
I like that Aya was staying positive about her illness but I can see from reading that she started to be negative about her illness but I had admired her form doing her best to help her friends and school. update when you can.
Blackraven4400 chapter 12 . 12/24/2009
I do feel for her it would be sad that she had to have help with just walking from her friends. I can't image what it felt like to have people having to help you all of the time. I have worked with some people who had Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis other wised known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. it is something like Spinocerebellar Atrophy. like this chapter and have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and your family. update when you can
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »