Reviews for Raph & Ann
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
Seriously? What is the matter with those boys? I bet they don't learn from these rash decision makings in the next story either
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Nice going raph. You ever think with your brains?
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
I think Mikey still has some issues. He seems particuly jealous and over protective. Is he worried that raph will still her away?
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Wanna know the nice thing about reading completed series? You know that son is going to be OK because the next story is about him. :)
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I'm mostly blind so I enjoy stories that involve people or turtles that are blind. Though I haven't seen any with deaf turtles or human yet.
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Not surprising you pick raph next after everything you put him through in the last story.

And if you kill or get rid of Bailey I'll cry. :( :-d
GirlforGod99 chapter 31 . 3/9/2014
Another classic! Yay!
Makokam chapter 31 . 2/13/2014
I actually liked this story. It wasn't great, and it wasn't because it was Raph-centric, but I liked this.

I think the thing I liked the most about it the tenuousness of their relationship. They haven't known each other all that long, and Raph IS a mutant turtle after all, so it makes sense that he'd be unsure of her willingness to be with him, and stay with him. Or, through most of the fic, consider that sort of relationship at all. I actually think a lot of this is in character for Raph as well. After seeing his brother have a successful relationship with a human woman, it makes sense for him to want that too. He is the most angry, hot headed, and rash of the bunch, so I think having the devoted love and affection of someone, and the calming effect it seems to bring, would be very appealing to him.

The biggest flaw in this story, I think, is the sense of time. It is REALLY hard to figure out when events are happening in relation to each other, and how much time has passed. i think you even had that problem yourself(or you just flubbed your editing) because early in the story you said that Raph's rescue of Ann happened weeks ago, and then later it seems to have happened last week.

I like how Ann has a temper to match Raph's. It almost seems cliche(Or maybe it isn't. I haven't read many turtle fics), but I think it was done in a good way. I especially liked when she threw the lamp at him and he caught it, and she yelled, "Did you jsut catch that?!" like the fact that he caught it both pissed her off and depressed her.

But, I think my favorite moment was when Autsin blindsided Ann coming back from the store. They should make that a rule. "If something ever happens to one of us, where we're seperated from the group, and someone has taken in and is caring for/hiding one of us, they should give their mask to the person to wear as a wrist band so the search party can identify them as a friend."

And speaking of blindsiding... oh dear god I cringed SO HARD every time Raph or Ann so much as bumped their head in fear that the optic nerve was going to come loose and they'd be blind again.

Makokam out.
boasamishipper chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
Well, the ending did indeed make me go AWWWWWWW, so I guess I'm good. :) No wedding scene for Raph? That's okay, I'm glad the series isn't over yet.
So. Into the rest of the review portion I will go.
Ann. Ah, Ann. I think that out of her, Austin, Beverly and Sierra's stories, I enjoyed reading hers best. I like how she became to be blind, that was sad, yes, but I'm very glad that Stulir, in his psychoness, cured her and she can see again! When RAPH was blind, I jerked and almost dropped my iPad on the floor. And I'm still explaining that to my family. Thanks for that. :)
Dr. Stulir freaked me out a bit and his curiosity rivals Bishop's. *shudders* When he got Casey, I laughed at this snippet: *"I'll cite your articles.* that was hilarious. LOL.
Stephen. Yes, I agreed wholeheartedly with AJsHellCat and I'm glad he backed off and I hope he and Jackie will be happy together. Silly Stephen, Ann is Raph's and only Raph's girlfriend. :)
Suspense and cliffie-wise, this was off the charts and my heart actually stopped beating a few times here and there. *thinks about Stulir*
*heart monitor drones* Clear!
Okay, I'm back. :)
Wonderful job on this once more, Mary. I'm off to go review Donatello Lost!
-Boa :)
madz chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
haha cute loved it, hope you write more on them :)
Protagonist Of Life chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Ya that's right! Go Raphael! Show dem who's da boss!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love it!
Rosie White chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Wow. Just starting this and liking it very much. It's probably PAINFULLY obvious I adore Donatello and I was practically in tears during this chapter. I really like how you write Raph and Don! It was sweet, despite the fact that Don is so ill. Ann is fantastic, too-I like that you made her blind (...that sounds awful, doesn't it?) Anyway, forward I go through the rest of the fic!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 31 . 11/6/2011
Hi Mikell, just wanted to let you know that this is the third story of yours that I've read and I can't wait to start tha next one. Heroes and Friends was sweet, and I loved the suspense and drama in both that and the Mike/Austin story. With the cliffhangers you write I don't know how I'd cope reading just one chapter at a time, waiting for the next update. I nearly went crazy just waiting for the page to load! Anyway, thanks for the fantastic stories.
Icy Rundas chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
Not to be a bitch, Mikell, but I thought you might wanna know that your chapter title is spelled wrong. ._.

Donnie's being an idiot again. Bah! -strangles him-