Reviews for A Doctor's Lesson
FIF chapter 1 . 3/5
I liked it! :) Timelords also have two livers. And the fact that he's REALLY hyper might be due to the fact that Gallifrey had less oxyogen in the atmosphere as Earth and as the TARDIS's oxygen levels are probably set the same as Earth's so that's another reason why he's hyperactive.
Sorry. Not a lot of commas there.
*rambling like aTimelord*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Brilliant!
SarahSerendipidy-OliviaMaestro chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh wow!

I really enjoyed reading this!

Martha is just too cute xD

Ah, it's such a long time since I last read the 10th Doctor. It's nice :3

And I like how you show Marthas medical side x3

...

Now I miss 10

*goes off to cry in a corner*

Oh well - nice job, well done!

/Sarah

(or, at Deviantart, ThisSucks1234)
asgardianmints chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is so amazing 3 I love it.

But I also love your DW fanfic "Frozen Hearts", so PLEASE update soon! I'm dying here! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

No pressure.

Bye!
the doctor who chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
hot!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Aw, VERY cute :3
anon chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I like this piece very much!Both the Doctor and Martha are cute
QuiteTheBadWolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Nice story. It's so like ten to enjoy evan a physical. He sure likes his two hearts.
QuiteTheBadWolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
nice story. It's so like ten to enjoy even a physical, he sure likes his two hearts.
Taranea chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Hahah, yeah, me like a lot! I always enjoy it when there's non-human characters around and in some way emphasis is put on their different characteristics. Though mind you, your summary is hilarious. XD

Martha was very cute and I liked the idea of the two hearts having evolved because of the regeneration thing - would love to see more Who of you! :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
LOL Nice!

Thanks for writing.
Teish chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Interesting little fic. :-) Of course, any of the sciences fascinate me. That must be why I'm a sucker for sci-fi! LOL! IAC, good writing style. Clear and easy to follow with good grammar. Keep writing!
Bibliophage chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I like it :) I guess we all wondered at some point how this alien who looked so human was made inside. I like the way in which Martha's medical interest takes over the romantic interest (at least momentarily).