Reviews for A Decade and a Half Ago
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 1 . 8/28
I wish I had a Primary School Reunion, but It would have been in the '90s. I left St. Benedict Bishop in 1978.
Drarrynerdyanimu chapter 1 . 8/26
This made me feel warm and fuzzy on the Inside just what I needed thank you!
sweetsandstoryz chapter 1 . 8/23
This is the third time I've read this little fic and it never fails to cheer me up
Corwyn chapter 1 . 8/18
It was lovely, thanks for sharing it.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/11
Thanks for sharing your writing
scorpionshadow14 chapter 1 . 7/10
You, my friend, are an amzing human being for writing this. I applaude you good fellow.
MessyBrownCurls chapter 1 . 7/9
okay! thats wonderful i was actually searching for a magical reunion but this was no less.
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 7/6
That was a delightful read! Thank you for writing this.
I Wish I Could Go To Hogwarts chapter 1 . 7/2
Are primary school reunions common in Australia? I always thought secondary school reunions were pushing it a bit - I mean, does anyone have real friends in secondary school as opposed to uni? But I can barely remember a thing from my primary days. And I have a ex-teacher friend who told me that five years after leaving school they remember about 5 of their pupils, no more, so I think Mrs Huxley's coldness/warmness was kind of unrealistic. Still, it was a gratifying read - nice to see the bullies being shown.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 7/1
It was alright, not my kind of thing though, and I have a rather big pet peeve against "call me blahblah, MR/Mrs blahblah makes me feel old"
Saissa chapter 1 . 5/11
Not soppy at all. That was actually Brilliant.

I have always wanted Harry to be able to come back and "stick it" all in their faces, just to teach them a lesson that bullies (such as Piers) go nowhere while Victims (like Harry) can fly!

I'm not sure about Dudley since he too was a bully but he wised up and is now flying high.

Piers clearly never wised up. He is probably still a bully!
Maintenant chapter 1 . 5/9
This is so wonderful! I didn't realize I needed this until I read it!
HpFan109 chapter 1 . 4/23
Awh I loved this !
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 4/20
This is such a dear little story — I enjoyed it very much. I liked the character of Mrs. Huxley, and the way you portrayed Harry. Nice work!
justanothermugglefan chapter 1 . 4/6
Nice fic. It was very sweet.