Reviews for Fast Asleep
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
CUTE! I never liked Owen until I realized he liked Tosh, so this is another time the fanfic made me like the character
Bluey3214 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is adorable! omg
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
oh, that was damned cute. i love caring!owen, its just too bad he doesn't show it often. :) i always knew he loved tosh. and your subtle janto references are wonderful ... nicely done.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
That was SO depressing but REALLY good! XD And I love that song too :)

Rachel xo

P.S...I miss them SO much man! :(
jazzispsycho chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
it was cute and sweet!
rain angst chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This story is made of cuteness. I enjoyed reading both the Janto and Towen scenes. Awe Jack left post it notes on Ianto that said do not disturb. Would have loved to see that in the series. Great job with this story.
InsanityisReal chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aww! This was incredibly adorable :)
figaro2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very nice.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Yay! good Towen! and not angst! double yay! why is it always angst?
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aww, loved it! You write Owen really well. It's wonderful to see his softer side, especailly at the end. :) Thanks for the lovely read,

Kar, xx
PinkFairy727 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I think aw! just about sums this up. Adorable without being sickly, bravo!
marajade963 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I loved the perspective you've given Owen. I also really like the fact that both he and Tosh are the main char's of this little story. So sad that he was to angry and broken to notice Tosh till it was to late.

So very well done.
CantThinkaNuffin chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I liked it. Towen fics are good, and this one was rather touching, especially as the observations were all made by Owen and he's usually such a hardcase.
Solstice Zero chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aww, this is literally the first Tosh&Owen story I've ever read, and it was totally adorable. Really well done.
ILoveHim91 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Towen and Janto :) I enjoyed this very much. And I do like that song.