Reviews for A Woolly Addiction
Kazza chapter 1 . 3/15
I needed somerhing light and fun to read today and this fitted the bill perfectly. Thank you for the smile. They can all be glad that Albus didn't change their clothes too
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Yes, it must be nice to be such a powerful wizard that you can invade everyone's privacy, redecorate, and force people to live with your choices, not theirs.

What's that I hear? Ah yes, the whooshing of Floos as everyone on both sides emigrates to Australia. I think Albus _did_ unite all the Houses, but not perhaps in the way he expected.
LeMaki chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Filch's office! You have me in tears!
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
LMAO! *Giggles* Albus and knitting patterns,obscene enough to unite even the bitterest of enimies. That's how you put a stop to all the house rivalry nonsesne,give them a common "eyesore" to oogle at! *Laughs*
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
o.0 Scary wool! This is funny!
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
LMAO! I LOVED this! Fortunately, I had just finished my lunch before I read this. Otherwise I would have had a computer screen splattered with food as I was laughing my arse off! Thanks!
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
It looks like another long, long day for the house elves as I am sure they are the only ones that can put things back to rights. I feel for poor Severus, the poor man!
etherian chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
rofl - wonderful! Poor Snape, and Filch, and anyone else who was the recipient of Albus' meddling nature.
Nanchih chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
You forgot bell-bottoms with embroidered flowers, macrame with cowrie shells, leather hats and pastel heart-shaped glasses. And tie-dye, maybe curtains? Albus never grew out of the 60's, did he? Trip down memory lane, indeed. More like Albus is tripping!