Reviews for Picking Roses
CarolMedeiros chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Oh my, pleaseee dont let go this fic
Im in love w these 4 chapterss
Pleasssse
Awe chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Please continue
Aurora chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
HAHA, I understand the line:'i hate being vulnerable' Hermione, it sucks!But its your baby, enjoy it! Ow please, i saw tha you havent updated in two months!Why?Please, update update update, this is very good stuff! (Sorry for the English)
Aurora chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Hi there!Im from Brazil, and loving the story!You whrite very well, and Hermione its just tha stubborn, :), an Ron so tender!I love him! Keep updating!
Blue Leah chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
What a sweet chapter. I really enjoyed it.
Fanfic1900 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I really like your portrayal of the two characters and think so far this us a well written and constructed story :) update soon!
Juvi91 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
This is awsome !
Juvi91 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I Just read your first chapter... and I must say it is AWSOME ! Really good writing ... it feels like I just started the 8th harry potter book ;) please keep the chapters coming ! :)
jkr chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
brilliant story...really captures the hermione ron relationship.
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
It's cute, can't wait for more!
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Wow, great first two chapters! I remember reading your original picking roses a few years back (or I think it was a few years, I don't recall) and really enjoying it a lot until a certain point and then you re-wrote it again and again, I believe. I have to say, I really like this new version. I'm glad we get to see these interactions at the ministry.
Bumblebee46 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Great story
katerinaVD chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
so good! keep updating quickly!
rhmac12 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
My chp. 3 review didnt get thru...sorry! Loved confirming (thought she was preggers)...
This chp just so SWEET...love their love for each other...listening to them having a coversation...that was sad about her dad :'(
Loved her using the preggers card on Ron ;) I can understand her fears btw...
Ron loves his girl and future kids more than life. He would die for them :( Hermione would have a very hard time moving on...she loves him more than life.
Loved the rose part btw :)
George H Black chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Love the description of Ron's eyes very imaginative.

Keep going pleeeaaaase :)