Reviews for Thank You for the Meal
Maomee chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Cute. That was a fun read.
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
O_O...Holy shnickerdoodles and cows. I don't know what else to say, but thanks so much for sharing.
witchyxwrites chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh my god this...I want more damnit! XD The best!
sexiass chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
HAHA! so funny ending! 'thank you for the meal' thats kinda gross, dont you think?
YamigoesRAWR chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
om my jashin! i loved that you need to make another one! it takes a lot for someone to get my inner fangirl out and you so did! D
thassoCardigin chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
...YOU KILLED IT. /

That was so (pleasantly) embarrassing! I wasn't expecting that last part! I thought he was going to push him up against the wall and forcefully kiss him xD But thats more of a "T" rated story... Whatever. It was hot, it was cute, it was smexy, and I love Yuuko. So Kudos to you. 8D (Sadly I don't have any spare internets go give away Dx)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
"My swords are on the line, now swallow,damnit!" lol one of my faorite lines
But anyways i thought this was cute;)
Another please?
Watermelon chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh shoot, can I please demand a sequel to this AU?

I find the idea of Doumeki and Watanuki flailing around as samurai warriors so freakin' amusing. 3
hayley chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
this...isnt very well written...what the heck is a barnacle(in this context, is this cus he sticks with him?)
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
*melts* that was really nice :3

Love the love hate mostly love relationship XD
DeathsMelody chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Haha that was really good :D :D And I'm sure that Doumeki enjoyed that little meal :P Nicely doone _
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
okay. lols. that's something ! hahaha.. *fangirl alert!*..lols.
Plaid Voodoo Doll chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Somehow... I could see Doumeki doing that in real life. Well... Manga life. But you get what I mean.

Lovely writing. I adored it. I have nothing to pick at. No spelling mistakes. No grammatical errors. I'm a happy pigeon. :3
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
"Thank you for the meal"

.EVER
Azalee chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hee, I loved the 'twist' at the end. Delicious, delicious

And haha I love how Yuuko obviously knows exactly what's going to happen xD

Pretty funny, sexy and in character, congrats !