Reviews for A Tale of Shared Clothes
SouthParkScenarios chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I keep coming back to this so I figured I should review.

First off, you gave me a new fetish for Cas in Dean's clothing so thanks for the sleepless nights.

Second, I really enjoy that Sam knows about them because Dean is in no way subtle and if (fingers crossed) Destiel turns out to be canon, that's probably how they'd play it.

Third, there aren't nearly enough Zachariah as the villain fics. There wasn't nearly enough of him on the show either but... I loved him here.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love this story. I may be a straight female but I could still relate to pieces of it. It helped me understand and fall in love with it and now I keep re-reading it and I can't seem to get enough!:)
Cagholino chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I haven't been on fanfic in awhile, but I'm sooo glad I moved to Dean/Castiel. I mean dont get me worng I love Ron Weasley/ Draco Malfoy, but you write one kick ass Dean/Castiel! I'm glad I re-picked up supernatural otherwise I wouldn't have had the pleasure of reading your work! Awesome job, again.
Ventorum chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Really well written. And SO adorable. And then HOT. Such a shame there isn't more. But excellent work on what you have written so far!
Psammead chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I really, really enjoyed this story. It gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside and I really enjoyed the dialogue. I click away from so many stories because the grammar or out of character-ness piss me off, and this one was just simply the opposite of those.
red.Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
great fic. i really enjoyed reading it. i didnt see any mistakes and the story flowed very smoothly. i can actually see this happening as an alternative in season 5. minus you know... the smex... other than that great job. i am happy to have read this.
Izz-insanek09 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
ur cas/dean stories are amazing, seriously keep it up 3

characters are writtern perfectly i love it
HufflepuffHugz chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
HOT HOT HOT! Wow i think i need to throw a bucket of ice over me to cool myself down. Lol

That was brillient excelent writing i hope to see more. : )

Xoxox kathleen.
fueroandaqua chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
More! More! *throws confetti*

That was awesome Cx

I hope you update. This story deserves it.
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Excellent sequel. I think I loved this one a little bit more and we all know why. LOL. Keep up the excellent writing and I loved how Castiel sent Zach away oh and that little thing about only Dean calling him Cas excellent.
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
aw! cute! yes dean, cas is totally awesome! and don't you ever forget it!
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
*fanning self*

Oh my! You write such nice hot stories! :) Very very awesome! And very stoked that you wrote a sequel! I will wait patiently for more! Well... maybe not totally patiently... ;)