Reviews for In the Arms of Morpheus
Utahraptor Wrangler chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
You probably won't see this since it's been a while you last posted a story, but I just wanted to tell you that I really liked your fanfic. I hope you'll write some new ones because you're a great writer :)
Aishata chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
Wow...there was very dramatic and engaging.

You are a really good author.
Nemrut chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Good story, you have managed to portray the carious characters very accurately.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Really excellent. Perfectly captures the characters and sometimes-dark humor of the comics.
serenbach chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
I never thought that I would ship Vaarsuvius and Redcloak but you have pulled this off really well! I like how they slowly started to relate to each other and V's confusion about the whole thing. Great job, will read the rest when I have more time. :)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
I can honestly say that I was quite surprised to find OOTS fanfiction…although, given the rule about "if you can think of it, it exists," my surprise is mild.

This. Is. Really. Awesome. Like, REALLY awesome. It's very well-written, and though the premise is a bit odd, you make it work. It's awesome!

I can't wait to read the rest of this series! If it's anything like the first part, it will no doubt be awesome.
Darth V chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
small D&D Rules note: Elves only need to trance for 2 hours not 8 (unless they're memorizing spells afterwards)
Shebali chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Urgh, I'm being stupid. Failing to notice the 'complete' tag and all Off to read the next parts, and I'm really happy there is more to read :D
Shebali chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
This is a pretty engaging story, I hope you'll post another chapter :)
Draconi chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
absolutely awsome. only problem with is is that im fairly certen that goblins nither have scales or cold blood. they are cousons of bugbears ofter all, and bugbears are covered almost head to foot in fur.
Radar-rox chapter 13 . 1/25/2010
aww that was good. Poor sad Redcloack. The bit with V and Durkon was really good, having V call him by his first name was a nice touch.
Yincira chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Thank you for addressing the Stockholm Syndrome and flat out calling it abusive, while Vaarsuvius may have justified it the narrative itself does not, and the result is suitably both disturbing and kinda sweet at times. Well written crack is difficult to find.

Also, it's what finally got me around to actually reading the OotS : I saw Kaytara's cute fanart for this story, read the first parts here and then got interested in the comic, which I then marathoned. I had seen it mentioned on TV Tropes, but had some trouble taking it serious due to the stick figure style. So, indirectly crack pairing has contributed to someone discovering something they are a fan of now, let it never be said crack serves no purpose.
Radar-rox chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
oh... I may actually cry... I dunno if I want Redcloack to wake up or be dead! Because if he wakes up there's a possibility of sweetness but a much stronger possibility of the gang killing him, which'll be far worse than if he just dies now... gah!

Other than that, a fantasmic chapter, loved the fight with Xykon at the start, and catching up with O-Chul. Can't wait for more! Well done!
Radar-rox chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
oh is very very good! can't wait till the next!
Miranda Tam chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
Hi, this is Mizzim from the thread. Why isn't your other story here? the Curse of Phobitor one? and the one about Tiasal? They're my favorite.

This is some beautiful writing.