Reviews for The Reunion
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
love the ending of this storie sad about molly, its nice to know that Draco was happy in the end , i still think he should be in grifindor because of the end of the original books (please excuse my spelling).
madmank1ller13 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
are all the adults (James Lily est.) all still alive (i know Molly isn't)
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
What a wonderful ending to a truly fantastic series! Thanks for writing it!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Oh Harry and Ginny! That's what happens when you have a hundred children lol! Great chapter!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Ron and Hermione are so awesome together too! I love that Ron is taking care of her for once; everyone always shows it the other way around and Ron is so caring. Great chapter!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Aww, its so wonderful to see how nice of a person Draco has become! He has a loving wife and a wonderful family and look at him as a happy grandpa! Great chapter!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Neville and Luna are truly the cutest ever! They are both just so adorable and together they are perfect! Great chapter!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Aww, I love Seamus and Lavender! This was adorable! Great chapter! It's nice to see that they are all still so passionate after all these years too!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was so cute! Especially because you never really went into too much detail on Dean and Parvati's relationship. I like the flashbacks of how they got together. Very cute!
Claire Fraser chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
A perfect ending to an amazing story! Thank you so much for writing it! It was fantastic and beautiful and heart-breaking and heart-warming and exciting and erotic and funny. Thank you!
Claire Fraser chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Great chapter! i love the memories you've chosen to showcase about each couple for Hogwarts. Great chapter!
Claire Fraser chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Wonderful! I love Ron and Hermione and I love that Ron is taking care of her, making sure she rests and I love that Rose Weasley reminds of a good mixture between Ron and Ginny - great chapter!
Claire Fraser chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Aww Draco and Delilah. It's nice to see Draco so happy. He deserves it especially after everything that he's been through. Great chapter!
Claire Fraser chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I love Luna and Neville! So damn adorable! I loved that since everyone seems to love them together that they incorporated that into the eighth movie, made me very happy! Great chapter!
Claire Fraser chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I love Seamus and Lavender! I love this story so far! It's nice to get a sneak peek look at what everyone is doing and how they are doing 25 years into the future. Great idea for a story!