Reviews for Great Love Stories of the 21st Century
meagameaghan chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hahaha awwwwww KIGGY. This is definitely the types of things that run through Dr K.'s mind. And the language you used was beautiful. Wonderfully written and very in character. Job well done.
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
loved dr. k's description of ziggy. especially the urinate on the rug part. dillon would freak if that happened LOL!
mainestreet chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh this is so clever! It would've been so difficult to nail down Dr. K's very analytical way of speaking, but you really got it! And so well! I cracked a bundle of smiles reading this, I love her evaluations. And the conclusion was just perfect! 3 Dr. K is such a complex character and I live how you've brought her around to hang out for a little while longer- I'm so sad that R.P.M. will be over soon!

That's why I love quality fics like yours! :)
Parthenonlover2757 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really like this story and I find that it is somewhat poetic, even though it is not in a poem format. And we all know that Dr. K observes Ziggy with more interest than that of pure science.
Navie Chance chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very well done! This really captures Dr. K.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I really liked this. I like how Dr. K is looking at it from a scientific POV, and is realizing that that's not how things should be, especially in terms of love.

It was well thought out and I love how she is paying attention to Ziggy, even without realizing that it isn't just for science.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/25/2009