Reviews for Naruto: Dark Hero Days
Xeiden chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Lol I hope that Naruto does not go crazy in the Netherworld if not under the control of Etna. Poor Naruto
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
interesting
Takai153 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Alright, Naruto is Etna's vassel! I can't wait to see where this is going to go. And just what kinda bill does Etna have to pass? Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can!
Silver W. King chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
nice start, can wait to see what will happen to Naruto and how he deals with it.
weslderf222 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
your EVIL you left it like that please update soon i must know what happens!
Flonne chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Keep it up!
Juoppo chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is a rather fine prologue you have here; nothing really stuck out to me and I'm interested in what's to come after it. Would you mind telling me what other fics you've written (and taken off) before this? I'm puzzling over why you're on my author alert list and the name isn't ringing any bells.
Kitsunatsu chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Pretty short first chapter but its not bad.
overlord laharl chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
can i make some suggestion for pairings for this? you could have someone from naruto get to disgaea somehow or you can have naruto with yukimari or kyoko.
Hades252 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Dude, you so have to continue this story, its got alot of potential and it'll be funny as hell as well. Anyway can't wait for the next update, Later!
Peter Kim chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
When does this take place during the Disgaea timeline?
Ageant chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hey! Like what you got going here! I hope you keep this story up. I definitely enjoyed your(accurate) characterization of Etna. Again I'll be definitely waiting to read more.