Reviews for Perfect Alibi
Emovation chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Dammnnn. Reread this story again , still love it and wish you would continue.
bluephoenix669 chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
I LOVE this fanfic. Please Continue. Tykan is very rare and your story is so fabulous. XDDDD
PlasmaControl chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
ohhhh, what shall happen next? This story of yours is going in multiple direction but it keeps people guessing at least. Well... it's got me guessing at least.

Update soon-ish! Twi~
marufu-chan chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Well keep on admiring because I am still here! *boom! bada! boom!*

At least I found one reference. n.n

Great chapter I really enjoyed it, I am starting to fear I am pitying Tyki now... uh-oh. Keep up the awesome work!

You might want to check your laptop settings (power saver stuff), or you might have a virus but that is the extent of my knowledge. Hopefully you can fix it.

Hopefully Kanda's hair will change back. BTW if you haven't been reading DGM on manga share you can be missing pages like in 'Yuda's Voice', I was extremely ticked.
Irrelevancy chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Dammit, why must Kanda's hair turn... GAH?

Then again, his angst (delicious delicious angst) totally makes up for that~~~~

LMAO~ I actually love confusing my friends by just speaking in numbers ("I mean, 6918 is great and all, but like, 10069 or 8018 aren't that far behind", etc.)~ Their "fuck-you-too" expressions are priceless~

x333333 Tykiiiiii~~ Most fanfics make him as creepy as possible (and I love him for that), but sometimes it's nice to see his "tender" side too~~ Awesome chapter~~! Hope you continue it soon!
PeachTeaKT chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LOL I remember the purple hair. I was like WTF? Actually have you ever heard of Kamui Gakupo? He looks a little bit like Kanda, but his hair is light purple. I feel like DGM is going down... Your writing is wonderful as usual! I'm half surprised that Kanda didn't get poisoned or anything. And Rhode with Schizophrenia totally makes sense. Keep writing!
A. Karma chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
cool! does lavi's last name have a meaning? and can i flame you (i loved it so far) just to watch the melting of edward's face? and can ed from fma do the melting to take revenge on stupidedward for ruining ed's name?
deleted1e5283424 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Wow. I learned a new acronym today. Fubar. Thanks for that.

And judging by the number of times you apologised for not updating, I'm betting that your next update will take even longer.

But I cant say anything. I havent updated mine in months too (join the club)
deleted1e5283424 chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
I know you're probably sick of quotebacks by now, but I can't resist. This made me laugh for five minutes. Honestly.

"What is your ETA to the batcave, Mama Bird?"

The Japanese man rolled his eyes, "I'm about a minute away from the hospital, if that's what you mean."

"Mickey Mouse is gonna meet you at the cave entrance and show you to your post for the next couple of months, Mama Bird. From there, you'll proceed to find the Big Bad Bear's lair, which should be somewhere on the third level-"
deleted1e5283424 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
"Marion Cross," said Kanda, tapping the surface of the glass table with a finger, "Theft, illegal possession of a firearm, B&E, served a couple years for a sexual assault...

LMAO. Typical of Cross. XD
deleted1e5283424 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I like this story too, so far
Neferiti chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Proof of Repair chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Permit me to say that this is one of the better DGM AU's I've had the pleasure to come across. Your characterization is wonderful, and the plot flows expertly. I never thought a fanwork could make me so weary (and mildly terrified) of Tyki, but you definitely proved me wrong (and I'm exceptionally pleased about it).

Looking forward to your next update, much thanks for the enjoyable reading.
BlueCaterpillarAbsolem chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Very well written, I have to agree. This really is what you call a cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next chapter - you absolutely have to keep writing.

Kanda makes a great detective, but I do feel sorry for Komui. What in hell is he going to do without his baby sister?
PeachTeaKT chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
:) I'm really liking this fic so far. I have a thing from creepy, Kanda-loving, psychopathic Tyki. The plot is lovely and the story is very well written. Keep writing!