Reviews for Never Been Kissed
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
nan55 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I'm sure that's what a cat would say. Being as independent as they are. I really liked the story. Ours could always get her point across, even if she couldn't speak.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I loved this!
I'm home chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Me gusta.
Alexa1993 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
KathAdrian chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Lol, Minerva and Albus betting on our favorite couple ! Well, I guess that does seem like something they would do ( I think they would be cute together too, no matter what Rowling said about Albus being gay )

Really nice story ( You'll get tired of me saying this, but I just love your work ! )
logicallylivid chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
"humans are silly" best closing line EVER!

The story was awesome too! :D
themaltesefalcon chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I love this story, and I've read it a couple of times, but this time I thought I'd actually leave a review. I love the two points of view on the same story, it's really beautifully done. In fact, this story has inspired me to do a similar thing on a Severus/Tonks story I am writing. So, thank you!
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
squeal worthy, if anything ever was ;D lovvvveeee!
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Epic WIN! This story is quite amusing so far! I heard a roomer(spelling?) that J.K. Rowling only said Dumbledore was gay because they wanted him to be paired with Minerva in the movie... But I'm not sure if that is true or not...
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
_Giggle_ That Was Adorable.

goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I enjoyed this immensely, you should continue on with it i reckon. Good work :)
Nemesis chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Wow! This was adorable! It's difficult to find realistic SSHG fics, but you've managed to write a feasible SSHG love story. Good job!
notwritten chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Thanks for sharing this. Very nice. Keep smiling. :-)Merry Christmas
Arciere chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Such a sweet story. Keep it up! I want more from you.