Reviews for Despite
yay chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Moral of the story: if they both cheat, it's ok.
Hannah chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Well. That was a bit sad, but interesting. Although, just words? Nothing is just words. Words are just as strong and powerful as actions. Why do you think people never stop talking?
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
awww very cute love this story the lesson kel learns is one all women have to learn before being happy never settle for anything less or you won't truly be happy good job love the one shot
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I really liked this oneshot. I have always thought that Neal and Kel should've gotten together, either or her and Dom. So this made me smile.I love you writing style! This was very good.
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh my god, you never cease to amaze me
sydney chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
ooh, go neal!

I really dont like dom so this story is just what i like, neal gets the girl, dom gets all the little skanks he could ever want.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Sarah:O.O; wow. Dom is f-ing stupid to let a prize like Kel go, pardon my language. Dom's loss is Neal's gain.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love it!

It's exactly what happened to my friend and I was the shoulder to cry on.

Dom doesn't deserve her!

Not in the book, Not in the fanfic, Not ever!
Rawrrry chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I always wanted these two to end up together! Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy. And this was a very nice bit of writing, thought I chuckled at the words 'brain cells' since i'm not quite sure Kel would know what those are. :) But regardless, I liked it.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh! That is so sweet! I love it! Even tough i am not really a fan of non-canon, and impossible (if you're following canon) pairings I think this was wonderful, and really well written. Good work!

xXthenextbookwormXx
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aww... I loved this fic! So cute! The only thing is you made Dom looked like an evil jerk, and I like Dom. But this fic made me love Neal even more... Wow, awesome.
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
AW!

cheesy alert! don't worry, me likey.
Mage of Dragons chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Omg. Yes. Love it. this is so true.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I love how mature this story is. :)
Kari of Mindelan chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
absolutely fantastic. it was so sweet...and so true and I love it! well done!