Reviews for A Cage Of Butterflies
Lady chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Please don't give up I know that people can be stupid and this web site can be stupid but I know you can fight though it, a cage of butterflies is one of the best fanfics out there and the quality of the writing is excellent. You are an outstanding writer and it would be a tragedy to see you give up.
Arwenia chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Very well done. Very good. I am not so enthralled with OC central character in District 9 fanfiction but this one proves very very interesting so far. :)

*Squeel* Back to reading. 3
Arwenia chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
No one. And I mean no one has ever so deeply and strongly described a single drop of blood. And what is even more remarkable is that that drop of blood isn't even important in the whole thinking process. I marvel at your ability and strength and love and feelings you put in this chapter.
Maybe it may be all calculated, maybe it is all a bunch of corrected sentences but I think it is damn well magnificent and I have never ever felt so small in my whole existence as I felt the universe around me, the evolution, the process you described. And at the same time I felt alive.
And cherished. And lucky. And happy. Despite all odds.

And maybe really it was destiny I clicked on this story. And maybe it will shape me into something and better me on the way.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Never before have I been so floored by the prologue of a story. This was absolutely beautiful.
Mrs.Egghead chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Please let us know if you post this fic some where else.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
It truly has become more and more difficult to find literate and original stories on this website over the years. I am deeply sorry that the bullies have won yet again in shutting down a legitimately interesting author who does not hold anything back. Shame on Critics United! I hope that you continue to write, even if it is not posted for public viewing. Cheers and best wishes!

-Mia
Wave chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
I'm just a passive reader who visits for stories such as this for a while (youtube didn't exist yet...), and it saddens me that the recent turn of events is actually forcing really good stories into being deleted. I hope you can continue "A cage full of Butterflies" through other means, the story itself, along with all the elements inside are really dynamic and well written.

That being said, it feels as if these groups don't have a strong foundation in actual literature and writing practices, and are there to inflate their presence, compensating for their lack of good skills. The job of a critic is to develop the strongest points of a writer. I also agree that Fanfiction should create an MA rated category instead of going through a massive deletion that will obviously loose great members. The chances of writers agreeing to use a new rating system is high, and it should be more time/management effective.

All in all, as a regular reader and rare constructive critic, I support this online "Writer's Strike."
Mrs.Egghead chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
I really love this story and I'm sad that its not going to be continued. Please, if you ever choose to post this story on another site please let us know. This is such an amazing story. Good luck.
Imagined-Ink chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
This, frankly, is one of the best District 9 stories I've read in a good while. The use of words and grammar is impeccable, and every time I read it, my stories crawl into their designated emo corners. I'm really dissapointed for the sudden hiatus, but after reading your profile, was suddenly overcome with joy at the prospect of hope for the continuation of this story. Clearly, every word you wrote was true, and I'll probably never forget what I've read here. I'll wait with baited breath for the next chapter, if one comes, and wish to simply say:

Bravo. Bravo, you.

-teiaramogami
ChaosGirl13 chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Join AO3! Everyone's moving over there anyway. It's much more mature, friendly, and actually looks like a website built in this decade.

There are utterly fantastic authors and works of fiction there. It has all the benefits of (subscribing to stories, favorite lists, etc) without any of the drawbacks (loads of fanfiction written by 10 year olds, horrible reviewers, and now rampant bullying). And NC-17 fics are allowed!

has slowly become the dredges of fanfiction. While there are still some good authors on here (yourself included) everyone seems to be migrating away. started going downhill when they first banned MA fics. And with this... lovely thing going on, is only going to get worse as the good authors get tired of the crap and leave.
Daemonium Malledictum chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Hi!

I'm one of your watchers and i totally agree with what you have said.

You are not the only one complaning about the mass deletion that has been going on, i'm sad that you will stop the updates on your work, but i can understand your point and i agree with it. If you ever decide to publish your works on other sites please let fans know about it.

Thank you for all the stories that you have writen i really enjoyed them.

Wishing you the best.
elin chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
Fantastic... YOu've made me cry! Wow. Thanks.
Cotton Strings chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Updaaaaaaaaaaaate. Thank-you and good day.
Cotton Strings chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Updaaaaaaaaaaaate. Thank-you and good day.
Dac13 chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
MY... GOD... your... holy SHIT. You're the greatest writer i've ever exceed most of my favorite autors and put things in such detail... just wow. I thank you for sharing this... WOW...