Reviews for A Spell, a Rebel Yell
deltadawn5 chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
This actually made me tear up at the end! Such an incredibly written story. 3
Lady Irrational chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is, to be quite honest, one of the best written fanfics I have ever read. The plot is good, the characters are incredibly well developed, the story keeps the reader interested, the language is perfect for this kind of story, and it simply blew me away.

You, my love, have revived my long forgotten dream of becoming a pirate.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
I really like this Epilogue. I only read a few that were satisfing.
MadNightSkies chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This story blew me away; it's amazing! Keep up the good work :)
MoreRoses chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this is certainly one of the best written stories ive happened upon in awhile, you writing style is beautiful, and this plot already has me needing to know more.
TinkerbellxO chapter 31 . 1/31/2012
Just read this story in a few days and I love it! Beautiful, believable and touching. Can't wait to read more of your writing!

Tinkerbellxo
undrcvrfngrl chapter 31 . 7/14/2011
Oh my god! I love this story! You did such a good job; it's really amazing and I'm glad I found it. It's different from most of the stories which are just redoing the movie with new characters involvled and while those stories are good, this was different and exciting and amazing. Good job and keep up the good work!
Pirate's Bonny Lass chapter 31 . 5/20/2011
Just finished this story and it was so great. At first when I saw I was at the last couple chapters I was upset for the story to be ending. But when I read the epilogue I thought it was perfect. I loved this story and I can't wait to read more from you. Keep up the great work!
Sweetness chapter 31 . 3/24/2010
Absolutely loved it. Well written, engaging and an extremely lovable but believable Jack Sparrow.
TawnyRenea chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Personally i hate this story not even a chapter in and the main character is screwing some random guy married with a kid I hate slutty female leads who screw without fealings.
The-Fabulous-Person chapter 31 . 12/5/2009
Definantly one of my favorite POTC fanfictin, crossovers included, EVAH!
ZoetheBrave chapter 31 . 10/7/2009
Holy snap and crap! Their daughter's name is Zoe! That's hilarious! My name is Zoe too! That made me laugh.

Wonderful story; I absolutely love it!

-Piratemuffins
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 31 . 10/3/2009
Wow that was beyond the best and most amazing POTC fanfiction I have read... It had drama, romance, sword fights and quick wit, and Eva was by far the epitome of the strength and courage to be a female sailor and be able to hold her own with the men...Awesome job and I'm just at a lose for words WOW :D
TillyMe chapter 31 . 10/3/2009
DUDE!this is one of those stories that deseves 1 BILLION reviews!it was totoally awsome!:)
jadorejohnny chapter 31 . 9/19/2009
This is a brilliant story, and it has been a joy to read.

I hope more people Read and Review, and get to enjoy the world you've created.

Hope to read more from you soon!

-Michele-