Reviews for A friend in need, is a true friend indeed
Iniysa chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I liked this story a lot. Great job!

Lauren
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ahh nice fic!
ewientje chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
It is a great story, nice idea, but it ends a bit too abruptly. You should expand the pardek side more. It is a great idea, but it would be better, if it would be more thought out.

By the way, I love the way you write. This is the second story of you that I've read, and you capture the spirit of StarTrek very well.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ahhh! Justice in a sci fi world gotta love it. Enjoyed,thanks.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
First of all, great friendship fic. Plot was pretty easy to follow, characters stayed pretty well in character, and the page breaks helped to enhance the flow of the story. Look out for some grammar problems as well as some noun/verb mix-ups. Thanks for a good read! _
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Poor Kirk! I loved how McCoy donated his kidney though, that was soo sweet! Great story honey, awesome job! :D
Chezzers chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Awasome story! well done. i love this type of story any way but you realy did hit the nail on the head! i think there should defintly be more of this type of story, i love them!

and the mussy love mixed in with a good bit of H/C just is the icing on the cake!

well done and good luck

Regards

Chelse x
ExpandingDarkness chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow! My heart turned to mush with Kirk and Bones, so sweet! Damn, Pike is so badass! :D
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
A very good friendship piece. I enjoy stories that focus on the friendship between Bones and Jim since that was a important aspect of the movie.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I definitely liked this (Hurt!Jim all the way!) but I am a little confused. Is there going to be a prequel fic explaining some stuff? I did really like this though and definitely think there should be more. What happened to Kirk's kidneys, who is Pardek and who was his father, etc. Would LOVE to know!

Great job and can't wait for more!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
A bit of an abrupt ending, but a good story nonetheless.