Reviews for Pavlov's Dog is Chasing Schrodinger's Cat
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/8
very cute story
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/25
Hahhaha... oh the games. And yes, dearies... it IS forever. More please?
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
A thing of beauty.
asteriskhappynotincluded chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I can't help giggling at this fic, it was so nonsensical and the characterization was perf.
Sadlynotred chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is one of the best Dasey's I've read. And I have read a lot. Funny and witty and it got me smiling all the way!
thecanadian13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I listened to the audiobook of this story and then happened upon it reading through older Dasey fictions. Just so clever and funny.
CatzzCK chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
OMG sequel, please...? *puppy eyes*
Metamorph0sis chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Clever and witty- I loved it. But it really begs for a sequel.
apchuong chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
You're such an amazing and unique writer! :) You really get your audience into your words and the emotions and what's going on
Z. Antoinette chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Lovely story! I think Casey attempts to end the cycle are funny and that she just can't stop doing it, is great. With the ending I just picture her trying all these different things to end it, my favorite being her deciding that marry Derek would put an end to the cycle but than realising that she actually married to Derek.
nitefang chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love your title. I love the situations. I love your story.
mimibear chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
i love this story.. so cute.. the whole thing repeating over and over again... I laughed at the part:

Emily looked at her. "I wasn't finished. So – I can't get married, because you keep sleeping with Derek?"

yeah, totally shows the craziness of Casey..
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
LOL, that has got to be the best habit possible. Why would either of them want to break that cycle... ;D

I found the freak out below very amusing:

"No! No! It – how…you weren't even invited to this wedding! You don't know anyone here! This – this isn't possible."

At first I was wondering when the title was going to come into effect but it does make sense when it pops up.

Fantastic job!

I did think that Casey was a little self-centered when she asked Emily to delay her wedding.
dasey4evaaa chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
this has got to be the funniest dasey fanfic i have read TO DATE! FANTASTIC! BLOODY HILARIOUS!
EscapeSomeday chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I LOVE YOU! hahahah! gaah! this was just... DAMN! lol... besides me declaring mi love for you, i dont know how else to describe this.. this.. this amazing-ness! :D hahahah...