Reviews for Old Habits
Anon chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
So ciel just dissolved into Sebastian? That scene was so raw and heartwrenching. I loved this story and your characterization. You are one of the best writers I have ever seen. One question. Can Ciel's soul communicate with Sebastian, or does it just be there?
Almecestris chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
OMG. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Very interesting premise! Off to read more!
bunnychii chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Wow so mind-blowing...in a good way :D

All of your works are truly beautiful and I can't stop reading them
Miss Autopsy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I have never read this fic before, but I /did/ have a dream about a month ago that Ciel was reincarnated as a girl and Sebastian came to find her. Did you somehow reach into the future and pull this out of my subconscious? Or am I still dreaming? xD *pinches self experimentally* Nope, I'm awake. Well, I'll go finish reading the fic now, since it's shaping up to be REALLY COOL so far.
Idiotichobo chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
I do believe I'm going to fail from reading your fanfictions instead of studying but frankly I don't care. Please don't ever stop writing.
ForgottenTales chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I liked this. Seeing Sebastian becoming a shell of who he is, was unreal, unable to believe that the proud devil, the embodiment of evil, had feared, had truly served.. the wrong person. It was something of a relief, though infinitely sad, when it ended, when they both died, he who should have been devoured and she who should not have existed. And in the end, there is Sebastian. As it should have been. But it seemed so lonely, and unfair really, that he had to lose Ciel, despite all he had tried to bring him back, the plan backfired.

I felt an odd joy of sorts, when they finally meet. The relationship, the camaraderie between the two, was nostalgic. And they finally, got the goodbye, that they had not been able to voice the last time.
Gray Feather chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
...

Are you absolutely sure that you are not some mysterious hidden character from the Kuroshitsuji production? This is beautifully written (just like all your kuro fics), the emotions and character portraits are so real that I won't be surprised if the kuro-series is actually based on your writing.

...

Though I'd love to see more action. You are a genious writer in the plot and emotion area (like the hide and seek saga) but I'd love to see a story which isn't jumping from one scene of emotion burst to the next...and maybe a bit lighter (computer radiation alone is bad enough for the eyesight...excessive crying isn't helping) If it's not too much to ask.

Anyways...thank you for the experience~
VampHime chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
This story drove me absolutely MAD. xD

Absolve chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Gawd, why do you write so beautifully? I was bawling my eyes out by the second last chapter and my parents think I'm crazy for crying over long strings of text in front of the computer. ;_;

Your representation of Sebastian's feelings are so poignant and surprisingly in-character for the amount of emotions he showed throughout the story. It also doesn't hurt that the plot is non-cliched either.

OVERALL, THIS HAS BEEN AN AMAZING READ AND I JUST WANT TO HUG/SQUISH/WAIL AT YOU UNTIL THIS FEELING OF AWE HAS PASSED.

Ffffff thank you for writing this
Titan-hyperion01 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I love how you have a dark, sinister yet satisfying ending. This story's a thrill. You, Maiden-sama, are one great Kuro writer.

No salvation for Skye _ (jus' sayin)
Titan-hyperion01 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
poor kitten :o Sebatian too :o
kitsuneluvuh chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
*low whistle* Damn. You are GOOD at the dark stuff.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
omg. like, wtf. that story. blew my mind. 0.o skye is a complete bitch. glad she's dead. this last chapter was seriously my favorite. i loved the sebastian ciel reunion. it was so bitter sweet and true and horrible and wonderful.

like, damn, you seriously have a gift. all your fics for Kuroshitsuji are so dark, but they fit so well. i believe any and everything they portray. i love it. :)
asdfkwoei chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Amazing. How do you do it? I have no words to articulate how much this piece moved me. I love it. (Really, that phrase is getting old, since i used it for all your Kuroshitsuji works..)
KuroAngelique chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
In other words, this story is a twisted and complicated version of well, er, M-Preg, right?

jk jk :)