Reviews for Old Habits
KuroAngelique chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
In other words, this story is a twisted and complicated version of well, er, M-Preg, right?

jk jk :)
complexities chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Ooh, kind of gory due to your brilliant descriptions.

But the crowning moment came when Sebastian admitted, "I missed you."

And Ciel's order to "never leave me again" was touching.

I liked this story - although I hated Skye - and as always I LOVE your writing.
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
:D that was a truly brilliant ending (although the whole skye-exploding thingy was very graphic, haha ;)!

D'aww. There's a lot of deepness in this chapter, and of course, the bits of amusement behind the sorrow and the, err, macabre moments. But of course, that's what you were aiming for, right?

Well done~! I loved it... except for the chapter where the kitten got killed. Poor thing. Teehee~
Cruel Angel5 chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
I seriously don't know how I could ever read any kuroshitsuji fanfiction writen by anyone else after reading your stories. Or any of my fandoms for that mater. Wonderful ending to an amazing story as always. I can't get enough of your writing! Thank you so much!
srgrikku chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Freaking A! I love this chapter!

Just want you to know, I hated Skye alot This chapter made me so happy! The scene with Ciel was so sad and cute! And Skye dying terribly made my day!

LOVEE!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
OH MY GOD! I died when you told us Ciel was a GIRL! Old habits die hard indeed
Orbiting Gravity chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
The pure mind-fuckery has me flailing.

You're good.
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
...ew.

I wonder what'll happen next~?
Vira Vindicci chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Skye is a devil! Well I never did like her.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! 3
Seraph1201 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
This story is really interesting. I always wondered what a story would be like if another demon came wanting Sebastian's powers. The way Ciel stands as a ghost protecting Sebastian as well is interesting. Anyway, I hope you continue your story. I only recently found it by chance.
psychedelia chapter 6 . 2/4/2010

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
iSnuffles chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
O-oh my.

Tramilisha chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
...someone needs to pay a visit to the asylum. 8D -shot- xDD epic ePIC EPIC D Skye's such a ...-; ugh lol D8 The season 2 news was so heartbreaking. :3 Anyway, beautifully written~ Love how Ciel keeps invading. D8 D-did Skype just totally kill Sebastian...? D8 3 looking forward to updates~
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 5 . 2/1/2010