Reviews for Old Habits

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
iSnuffles chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
O-oh my.

Tramilisha chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
...someone needs to pay a visit to the asylum. 8D -shot- xDD epic ePIC EPIC D Skye's such a ...-; ugh lol D8 The season 2 news was so heartbreaking. :3 Anyway, beautifully written Love how Ciel keeps invading. D8 D-did Skype just totally kill Sebastian...? D8 3 looking forward to updates
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
oh, more please!
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Gah, I hate Skye SOO much! But I have to know what will happen next or it'll haunt me, so update, and update soon!
GekiDasaDaze chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Gah, i loved it! to the point of crying!

the way you write... it's like filled with so much passion..

i am so jealous! Now i have to write a fic.. XD

Anyhoo... please update! The plot is so interesting, and every sentence keeps me hooked. Looking forward to another one of Ciel's appearances! Please do keep writing!

Thanks!
complexities chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
The strange beauty of this story is that I've never seen Sebastian more at a loss for words.

Although I hate Skye, keep it up!
Gingerbread Owl chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Ah, I LOVED this chapter. I liked the idea of Ciel's taste lingering in Sebastian's mouth, and your writing has the most voluptuous feel, it's packed full of the most decadent descriptions. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
aminaluvr4life chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Yay a new chapter, how exciting -

It was an exciting chapter, I can't wait to read more. This chapter made me hate Skye a little bit more.
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
ohh, dundundun. some kind of weird not-really cliffhanger? XD
meamsusan chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I really like this story :]

Thank you for being such an inspiration!
SaCcHaRiNeD ChIld chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
what ever happens i am BEGGING YOU ON MY KNEES WITH TEAR FILLED EYES do not and i say DO NOT let Sebastian end up with Skye, I BEG YOU PLEASE! or else be prepared to have so much flames you will have no idea. SORRY FOR THREAT but PLEASE!
tramilisha chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
-too lazy to sign in- v Your writing style is so fricken AWESOME. LMAO at how you didn't want to own her. xD 3 I'm so bad at writing reviews. THIS IS JUST SUPER AWESOME. *U*
StrawberryAura chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Really nice detail words!
aminaluvr4life chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I really loved the part where Ciel came and talked to her. You go Ciel, you tell that evil girl *rooting in the background with a ceil banner* _

I can't wait to see what happens next!

_