Reviews for Old Habits
GekiDasaDaze chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Gah, i loved it! to the point of crying!

the way you write... it's like filled with so much passion..

i am so jealous! Now i have to write a fic.. XD

Anyhoo... please update! The plot is so interesting, and every sentence keeps me hooked. Looking forward to another one of Ciel's appearances! Please do keep writing!

Thanks!
complexities chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
The strange beauty of this story is that I've never seen Sebastian more at a loss for words.

Although I hate Skye, keep it up!
Gingerbread Owl chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Ah, I LOVED this chapter. I liked the idea of Ciel's taste lingering in Sebastian's mouth, and your writing has the most voluptuous feel, it's packed full of the most decadent descriptions. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
aminaluvr4life chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Yay a new chapter, how exciting -

It was an exciting chapter, I can't wait to read more. This chapter made me hate Skye a little bit more.
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
ohh, dundundun. some kind of weird not-really cliffhanger? XD
meamsusan chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
I really like this story :]

Thank you for being such an inspiration!
SaCcHaRiNeD ChIld chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
what ever happens i am BEGGING YOU ON MY KNEES WITH TEAR FILLED EYES do not and i say DO NOT let Sebastian end up with Skye, I BEG YOU PLEASE! or else be prepared to have so much flames you will have no idea. SORRY FOR THREAT but PLEASE!
tramilisha chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
-too lazy to sign in- v Your writing style is so fricken AWESOME. LMAO at how you didn't want to own her. xD 3 I'm so bad at writing reviews. THIS IS JUST SUPER AWESOME. *U*
StrawberryAura chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Really nice detail words!
aminaluvr4life chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I really loved the part where Ciel came and talked to her. You go Ciel, you tell that evil girl *rooting in the background with a ceil banner* _

I can't wait to see what happens next!

_
DescendantoftheRose chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
so good and i wonder why i write the crap i do. T.T Oh well . I lov it and i hope you update soon and the scene with the kitty was really well written.:D
IRobbedRobin chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
;A; That poor baby! Speaking of possibly both the kitten and Sebastian (though sebastian is NOT quite a baby...)

God, you have created a MONSTER. But I like the story! I want to see what happens.
IRobbedRobin chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
OH I AM /SUCH/ A LOSER. *cries*

I thought this was something I read already and..gahh. XD Sorry, sorry. I'll start from the beginning. ;A;'' *moment of reading*

Wow. That's all I can say. I hate skye, but I really like how you write. LOL, I'm repeating what I wrote on chapt 4.

Now, I shall continue reading...
IRobbedRobin chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Who in the world is skye? Is she some bitch!mary-sue? Why am I supposed confused? Why do I want to punch skye and make Ciel come back?

I would have to say as much as I really hated your character I still liked your story. XD I think it's all the descriptive words and metaphors and all that good stuff.

Haha, I love your disclaimer," I don't even /want/ to own Skye..."
Inviktus chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Oh my god. Is it stupid to hate a fictional character? I guess it is. But whatever. I hate Skye. I absolutely do not like her. I hate her, goddammit. Foolish egotistical brat with sexual issues. Argh.

She made Sebastian kill a kitten! What kind of a girl is she? (So ok, yeah, there IS something wrong with kids these days as we are perfectly fine with humans being dismembered in front of our eyes and with gallons of blood fountaining in every direction, but we are fond of fluffy kittens and puppies and despise whoever hurts them)

I wished so hard she would reconsider and tell Sebastian to stop at the last moment. But now, she had to be a b!tch.

And really, shes 15 now. And the demon said he unleashed "it" three years ago. So, uh, was she like 12 when she "forced Sebastian to take her virginity"? Omg, even I wasnt that horny at 12 (and yeah, I was really horny at already 10/11, for a 10/11 year old kid, I mean)

My God, this girl is so twisted. And whats with the wrist? Di she even have a wound? Or was it Ciels blood?..

Ow, Ciel is so cunning. Royal-like and statuesque. Love him.

Oh, I think it all looks like Im envious of Skye. And damn right I am! I also want to have a sexy butler willing to fulfill my every dream. Though even if I want sometimes to be cold and uncaring and cool and badass - I end up feeling ashamed for even thinking about abandoning my middle-class family. And actually Im not so ready to give up my humanity as well. But whatever, its not about me. Its about this cold statue of a girl.

I so much hope now that Ciel was right. That it really will turn out as he had said. With Sebastian and Ciel reuniting and Skye, well, doing whatever she had been doing until Sebastian came. Though I would very much appreciate if she would be (kissed) tortured to death. Kitty-killer. My fangirls wrath knows no mercy.

However, I hopeI didnt discourage you as I am known for doing that against my true intentions. I really look forward to the next update, so keepup the good work. Your plot bunnies amuse me to no end.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »