Reviews for Old Habits
:o

An update! ö.ö/

Thankies xD
sicko chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I must say i like this one better than the source of your inspiration. I really like this new ciel and really looking forward for her adventure with our devilishly handsome butler. Please don't say this is not your best work cuz i really think this is the best girlciel story that i have ever read, definitely the best than other fanfic featuring girlciel.

I also like ur other story: contracts and kakurenbo. I like sebastianciel relation in the story. Though I must admit I would really like to read a fanfic about sebastianrachel now after reading yours. I also like vincent and hope to see some sebastianvincent. Would you be interested someday to write that particular pairing?
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Wow, this is really good! -
Genki-angel-chan chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
KYAAH! I really really like this, great job. You keep them in such better character than I do.(sobs) Your writing style is so descriptive and pretty, I love it.

I'm hopelessly flattered that my story inspired you to continue this, I'm so glad it did though. I loved the first chapter of this, and was over joyed when I saw you decided not to leave it as a one shot.

I don't know if you'll continue this fic, but I'm glad you at least did a follow up chapter. 8D
racooncity chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
the whole time, I took this 'Ciel' as Ciel. And that created quite a laugh. Ciel's reincarnation is a girl. That is SO matching. I mean, even when he's a boy, he still DO look like a girl. So it doesn't really matter much.

Forced, hmm... Lol atypical with the real Ciel in some way actually.
Gih Bright chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Omg!

The fiction have a 2 cap!

This cap was so awesome! Sebastian kissing Lady 'Ciel'! I almost die with this part! S2

I want to know her name now ._.

And the end? Was perfect!

Okey, my english is terible and i realy go now D: (i'm from Brazil AE : D )
Ifern chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
This was awesome! I didn't expect a sequel, I was amongst the ones who begged for it but I had little hope.

And now it's done and it's really good.

Thank you for this (btw you have my vote for the kuroshi contest :)
GoodieGoodGirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
girlciel is very interesting... Giving sebby her virginity? I thought she would make sebby seduced her like hell before she give in. Anyway i'm glad you've updated. Please be sure to write another chapter for this awesome story. Looking forward for the next surprise.
iSnuffles chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Ha, ha, I accidently read the second chapter first.

Either way, impressive, fluid and lovely as always Maiden
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
oew... well WELL. this IS interesting. XD

i STILL dont know what manga this is from. never did, nver have. but you're very good at writing the fanfics, i must say ;D
Shebali chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Continuation? Awesome :)

"...debonair, devious, and dripping in black" line made me drool a bit '
PrincessThorns chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I so LOLed when he said young mistress, I totally thought that it would be a boy
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
OH...My...Gawd. It would be so awesome if you wrote a multichapter fic on this. I kinda wanna do a reincarnation fic someday for Kuroshitsuji as well :D
Seto's Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Ciel reincarnated as a girl is (un)surprisingly LOLtastic The idea is really interesting
GoodieGoodGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
OMG! GirlCiel! I wanna read more! Please don't let this be one-shot! Please!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »