Reviews for Beautifully undone
ShaNini86 chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
So my life has been crazy and I realized you updated this a while ago and I didn't review, and then I read your note to me in your AN and I felt like p.o.s for not getting to this sooner! So I wanted to say that this chapter is my favorite because this wall was broken down. Alex, in many ways, came to accept her life, her regrets, and her placement in her problems. I think that Olivia coming to her when she gets out is a good force to propel Alex into recovery mode. I like how your chapter is broken into short sections. There's so much that's insinuated and outwardly said in these short scenes, but they stand together as reflection of change and recovery. I particularly like this line: "I cannot promise that in the future things won't get messy again. I cannot promise that I won't return to my downfall like I had once before. I cannot promise that I won't want to run away, or that Olivia and I will stay forever and live in a world of rainbows and sunshine.

But for now, there is one thing I can promise.

For now, I am okay. I am Alexandra Cabot, and that is all I can be. All I want to be."

Beautifully done. :) And thank you for the note- it made my day, and I'm sorry I didn't review sooner. :)
Little-Butterfly-Bee chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Thankyou so, so, so, so much too!

And it cannot be the end. It might be the end, at least for now, but I loved it too much for that to be the exact end.

Brilliant and great ending though. :)

123fugo chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
*gasp* it's happy! *smiles* I really liked this one. I love them all, obviously, but it was a nice change. I'm torn now whether i want her to stay happy or not. My english teacher has us do something like that.
GRandElusYon chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
awesome update! poor alex and olivia having to deal with harris! please have more asap!
ShaNini86 chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
I like the short sentences in this chapter, as well as teh references to the time that's gone by. It's an interesting way to depict the end of Alex's stay, but it's a great break from all the intensity. Also, when you miss someone who's that close to you, it's almost as if time goes by in a shattered sense...kind of like you're waiting for the moment you'll be whole again because you'll be with them...Wow, that sounded incredibly melodramatic, but you get my drift (hopefully). I'm interested to see if Alex gets better by having Olivia need her. It would be an interesting pretense to have play out. I'm sad the next chapter's the last!
123fugo chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
Wow, I'm glad Alex is finally out, but poor Olivia! I don't have the zeal to leave a very long review, but the emotions were great. It was funny hearing Elliot call Alex 'Al'. As usual, I'm wondering how long you'll let this last.
ShaNini86 chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
oo backstory! I'm glad you added it. I'm still curious to see why Jack is such a bad guy, but I think that Alex's intuition isn't such a bad force to rely on. Also, I like the writing ploy, as writing has been shown to be cathartic for the recovery process. Sorry I don't have more to say, but I liked this chapter and I want to see where it goes. :)
ShatteredHeart15 chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
luv it
123fugo chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
You were sick too? there's a cold going around *is finally better*. Yes, I meant the authors note. Hope you get better so you can pump out more angst :)

I really liked Amy's backstory. It shows, I think, how Alex started down this path and why its so hard for her to get out. I like how you add details, like she notices the colors of the leaves but not that they had stopped walking. It shows that Alex is still aware of whats around her by noticing the little things and focusing on them, but is still relatively lost in herself. I'm starting to root for Chaz to pull it out of her. The diary is another great insight we have, because for the life of me I can't figure Alex out. Just awesome.
ShaNini86 chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
This is an interesting loop you've added into the story. I only have a small qualm to present: if you're going to kill Alex's sister, which is fine, then you need to provide some kind of backstory. I mean, you do that in the chapter with the husband, but I mean you need to make Alex's sister real so your audience can feel Alex's grief. I hope that makes sense.

Also, I like how you have Alex being comforted by Olivia. It's nice to see her actually reaching out to someone. The part of me that wants this to be a happy story is wondering if the death will enforce Alex's recovery.

Nice chapter, and I'm very curious to see how everything plays out. :)
123fugo chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
How did I miss you updating? I feel even worse now, and I'm sick so it'll be a lack-luster review to begin with. First off, thank you, finally some AO. Secondly, holy crap! Insane, like words can't describe. Just when Alex was getting somewhere. I have no idea everytime i finish reading where you'll go with this.

And in regards to your note, I know the feeling with my own reviewers. I keep telling them my head will explode if they say one more thing, but it's true with you! Maybe it's cuz I love angst after angst filled chapter. Regardless, I can't wait!
Little-Butterfly-Bee chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Chaz is an arsehole. Plain and simple. I gotta say he's good though.
Little-Butterfly-Bee chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Haha. My first review sounded incredibly childish and then I read you don't like childish reviews. I suddenly thought "Oh shit!" and changed it! Thanks by the way :)
ShatteredHeart15 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
i luvie it!
Starlight63 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Amazing update! Poor Alex! did said jackass commit the murder? please have more asap!