Reviews for Magnum Opus
RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Nice, Potte is such an ego! I like that Scorpius is soo talanted but it doesnt phase potter to be drawn. Very good story TY!
shiznittt chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I'm in love with your words. That's all.
Dani4ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I think you are a really great writer, and I've noticed you have a thing with drugs and artist! hahaaha no judgements there! cheers,

Dani
Cleo Leo chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I really liked it. Wish there had been more :)
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
A great story. Very well written.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I think this is wonderful. Part way through I had a deja vu. I was like, "I've read this before! And when I read it then, I had realized I read it before that!" But I didn't. Because after the next two paragraphs, I remembered nothing.

This was super good and whether you like it or not, I'm so totally imagining it slashy. D
Grissina chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Yes, its not slash, but could be a very good begining!

It's always nice when the story has art as a central point.

Thanks for sharing it!
Rochambo chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Great Job!
Adele0x chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Really good, love it

Adele-x
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was a very nice story. I really liked the style you used; it's very different to your other Albus/Scorpius fic. Just one question though - which house are they supposed to be in? Your description of the sunlight made me think that they were either in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw (seeing as the Slytherin and Hufflepuff dorms are underground), but their attitudes struck me as rather Slytherin. Anyway, nice work, I look forward to reading more Albus/Scorpius fics from you.
EvanescentCrimson chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hunni...

Well, that was sufficiantli perverted D hehe,

But - as always - very well written... hehe, u shuld joing mills & boon... hehe it was good tho, hehe.
Melora chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student