Reviews for Peaches's First Love
Kayla chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Oh, man! How are they gonna get out of this problem, now? D:
Crexis The Purple Macaw chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Supa! u I enjoyed this story alot 4 out of 5 stars i'd say. Love the writing format please teach me sometime. now i gave 4 stars only cause some of the "actual" characters from the movie their peronas werent nearly correct but hey, no one but the actual creators can do that. Also the oc apple, i feel his character wasint expressed fully and didint have many flaws bout hime, his whole "relationship" evolving with peaches seemed...too quick in my opinion and a little perfect. Manny seemed to be the only drama Crit-causation point between them and in the storyline. Dont let these critic comments bother you though i mean its a fanfic so "anything can happen" im just giving you my opinion and advice. The best and most unique character is one with flaws trust me puca I specialize in characters field of writing... :( unfortunatly i suck at everything else...i cant even find a format to write my ice age story in...so as far as im concered your better than me haha!
Jessica walker chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Cute but sad too
kperotti1 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Poor peaches. Manny shouldn't be tough on her like that
starfire3122 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
i know im a bit late [ok a lot late] but want to ask if peaches has a female mamoth best friend [if were being spesific about her name,diana]if you make a second one.
Buckrocks chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I know what Buck meant when he said 'wife'...the PINEAPPLE!

oh baby!-that's so funny I honestly forgot to laugh!

XD

Okay, now I did. :)
Buckrocks chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
What an adorable couple!:)
Buckrocks chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
HA HA HA! I like that nickname! Fruity...it's so darn affectionate and cute!
Buckrocks chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
yeah, Scart is really nice...he even spent the night with her! :)
Buckrocks chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Manny's kinda over protective, I agree!
Buckrocks chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
*sigh* I always knew Buck had a respectful heart! :)
Buckrocks chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
"Good. 'Cause if I ever see you talking to any strangers at all, then I'm gonna pulverize them." Manny glared.

PULVERIZE? YIKES!
mwang chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
here fruity fruity fruity! we're so lonely! :D tee hee
nami the hedgecat chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
finally! love it . yay over protected dad almost typed dog o.o
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
*sniff* OH GOD IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL!

LOLZ It's like their kid is named Grape XDDDD