Reviews for Tragedy Thrills Me
witchsoul531 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
update! so random have i reviewed before?
MayR9 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Did she just order Gin to kill them! Oh, no! poor Gin, poor Toshiro! Write more please, I must know what happens next!
Fireotaku18 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
wait what happens next? GAH!
abdola chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I am so glad you're back! 3 I've been meaning to read and review this chapter for a while but haven't had time :/

Again, I love the way you write this. So tense and suspenseful and beautiful but without overwriting. It's a skill I wish I owned x_x

I found it really quite sad when the only reason Gin feels alive is because Mother had 'fixed' him. It just makes him seem even more like a doll, rather than a human being.

And his reaction to finding Toshiro? I could just sense the despair, but at the same time the gratitude that Toshiro was alive.

I must admit, I love Mother as a character. She feels very God-like but not in a Mary-Sue kind of way. I love it *shiver*

Hope you can update soon
fallenfromthetop chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Um...well...I'm a little confused on what is happening.

but awesome story anyways :D
Amaya86 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Oh yay! I'm so glad I decided to follow this story. It's good to know you're back because I'm dying to know what happens next.
QueenOfCitrus chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I saw there was an update and I perked up, grinning like an idiot! I'm SOO glad you updated, although I'm a little sad that the chapter was so short. I loved it though. This whole mysterious atmosphere is so captivating! I feel like i can't breathe when I'm reading your story. Every second I'm expecting something bad to happen. It's so different to see Gin in the role of a lapdog. He's both fighting it and surrendering to it to preserve himself, which just shows how f*ucked up he really is. I have no idea what is going to happen next... It seems like everything is going in all the wrong directions and I'm on the edge of my seat right now, even after less than a 1,000 word chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next! I just really hope you update soon! *_*
Doublebend chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Do you know what? I HAVE read this story before! I mean, I came to read it again because Queenie recommended it, but I can't believe I never reviewed it! Of course, now I actually recognize it, I'm here again, but I remember thinking this seemed like such an awesome plot, and was disappointed to see that it hadn't been updated in a long time.

If you have any idea, even an inkling, for this story and what you want to do with it, please continue! There just isn't enough good GinHitsu stories to go around! I would really, really enjoy finding out what happens next
Strangeindividual chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This is so sad and Mother Unohana? Please update and get Gin and Toushiro back together
abdola chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Woops, computer turned itself off o3o I read this last night but I've only just gotten chance to review

I absolutely ADORE how you portrayed Toshiro in this! He's so young and innocent and... AMG JUST LEMME SQUEAL *squee* It's unusual for someone to have him as a young, really... adorable kid. Like, I know it's a bit out of character for him to be that young and that open about relationships but for some reason I really like it. It's how I imagine him to have been like when he was younger and he wanted to make friends but nobody seemed to understand...

Gah, I love the dragon and fox references you put in there XD They made me giggle and go 'AAAHHH!' at the same time.

The whole thing about Gin and how he thought that the food might be poison really made me choke up. He doesn't trust people, so it's going to be interesting to see just how much he can open up to Toshiro.

I've only just noticed how long ago it was when you updated this and I ask you WHYY? This is such an awesome story and it makes me really quite sad to think you haven't continued it :(

Anyhow, please update soon? This is a really awesome story you have here
Nikumareyaku chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
This has definitely potential to grow into one awesome story!

I loved the introduction from which we could only guess which character was described - well, until Rangiku was mentioned. The whole situation and the misery of the 'children' was very well written! :3

And Hitsu was so sweet and innocent and this. His friendship with Gin is a really nice one and I couldn't fight of the little smirk when he came in with the food and gave him the glass dragon.

I really wonder how this will continue - I hope it will continue. I mean, there's really a lot that could happen now. It would be especially interesting to see a more mature and withdrawn Hitsugaya, how he would meet Gin and everything.

Your writing style in itself is so nice, it's wonderful and easy to read and it really made me want more of it... I'm serious ;3 This goes into my favs for sure. *alert*
abdola chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Okay I figured I'd review after I'd read both chapters but... oh my ._.

Honestly, that's the best ending I have ever read. You have such an... interesting (I can't think of a word to describe it) style of writing. It feels very personal, but at the same emotionless and detached... it's a little weird. I'm not sure I can describe it, but it's pretty damned awesome so even if it doesn't sound like it, I'm complimenting you

Okay, can't be bothered reviewing. Must read on *read read subscribe read*
Amaya86 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Hi there *waves*

I'm going to break one of my fanfic rules and put this story on alert because I want to know the second you update. I think you have a brilliant plot here and I sincerely hope you continue with it :)

You definitely chose the right name because everything I've read so far screams tragedy and I love it!
YoursTruly-AngryMob Xx chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
AHHHHH! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! D-did you write this for me?

HONESTLY! This made me squeal too many times :')

The thought of Gin in bandages is highly appealing..GAH!

Pleeease update soon. Gah :D. Keep up the fabulous, sadistic work!
QueenOfCitrus chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Aw! AWESOME! *_* Well, the part where this is a tragedy kept me from reading this at first, because tragedies make me so sad... I hope (I'M BEGGING YOU) don't make this a tragedy (meaning don't kill Hitsu or Gin off) and please, please, please update soon! This is so very wonderful.

I like your style of writing. It's not slow at all which is very difficult to achieve in the type of story you've chosen to write. The characters act very realistically in the situations you've put them in. :) Toushiro's character is so innocent and sweet! *gushes* The part where Gin didn't know he own name was very touching and very well-thought. :P What else?

Oh, yes. DON'T KILL HITSU OR GIN OFF, PUH-LEASE! *watering bambi eyes* Update soon, you talented thing! I can't wait to see what happens next.

*bambi eyes grown to the size of the computer screen*