Reviews for Of Marriages and Malfoys
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was hilarious, laughed for three minutes straight. :D
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I love it!
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is a really nice drabble you know. In so little text so many laughs. I like Scorpius' joke on his father and would think that Lucius would end up in before his grandson.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Lols. It was really good!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
OMG ROFL

i believe lucius would be sent to st. mungo's first, for a major heart attack. then he would proceed to cut scorpius out of his will
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
LOL, that so true! If he he'd said that to Lucius he so would have ended up in St Mungo's... that said, I think Lucius would have been there too cuz he would have had a heart attack! ROFL!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
haha, this is great. and i love how you added that thing about lucius' continuing hatred against the potters in!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Cute and funny. Be careful with plurality though: 'leaving their father’s to stand around'- there shouldn't be an apostrophe.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
The problem with Draco is that his reactions are just too entertaining... the only person _more_ reactive is Ron. So you can figure his teenaged kid is going to play it for all it's worth: because not only does Draco lose his cool _really_ easily, he's pretty ineffectual (fun all around for everyone but him).

Lucius, on the other hand... really hard to picture him as anybody's grandpa.
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
hahahahahahahahahaha i loved that!
human28 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
nice ending! hahaha!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Ha! Gotta love that last line about Lucius! I also very much enjoyed Scorpius' little joke, lol. Great fic!

-P.G.
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Bloody hell, that was a good joke! Scorpius has got guts if nothing else.
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Good job. This short drabble made me laugh more than most full length stories do. Well done.

Keep it up!