Reviews for Strength
ara chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
K? K?!

And where is Shamal et all during all of this?
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I just read one of hilarious fics. I was still laughing after it. Now I'm not.

I want to cry. :(
Justafawks chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is honestly the most beautiful and painful piece I think I've ever read. I have it bookmarked and read it on occasion, when the urge strikes me, and it never fails to make me cry. Even though I've read it probably a dozen times by now, and know it well, it still hits me every time I read it. You did great with this.
Kaijo chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I don't normally go for tragedies, but this is one of the few that somehow got past my guard. The style and prose worked very well for what you set out to do, accurately capturing Nanoha's state of mind.

Keep writing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
nice
shanejayell chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
*claps*

Beautiful and sad. Good work!
Fuyu no Sora chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It hurts...

The first thing that came to mind as soon as finished reading this short was just that: It hurts. Parent character death plus the fact that it touches a few nerves here and there makes this story a wonderful read but incredibly saddening. Now don't get me wrong, this is definitely going in my favorites, but I can't help but feel my heart constrict and tears to gather in my eyes when I read it. It's sad, it's utterly sad but so beautiful that it would've been a crime for this fic to have a different ending.

Thank you for the story. It was beautiful.
F91 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Cheers to Momoko, one hell of a woman. Shiro, you lucky bastard.

The ending of this fic sucks big time, but in the good way. It packs an emotional punch that tugs the heart strings of the readers. Well done.
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Thanks for sharing such a touching story with us. It's good to read some angst now and then. I really appreciate that you added the detail about the wedding, it made a good contrast with the current situation of Momoko.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
this was really touching! very nice one shot...very sad one shot...thanks for the read!
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
*sniffle* Aw. Sweet and sad all at the same time, with the abrupt ending for extra poignancy. The Shiny Sword is right; the uncharacteristic use of second-person adds a little extra personal touch to force the reader to identify a little more with Nanoha. Not something I'd advise for longer fics, but with something this short and directly emotional it works very well.
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow. That was something else.

If there's a better glimpse into the Takamachi family, I've yet to see it.
Nanya chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow, saddening. But it does sum up Nanoha's feelings for her mother perfectly. Very well done, even if saddening. Can't say anything more on it. Very nice.
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh dear god. So so so sad, but touching. The ending sort of gave it a morbid air for me I think mostly due to the abruptness of it. I felt like that's what you were going for though - the "shock" effect.

A good piece :)
The Shiny Sword chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I cried. I have no shame parent death fics get to me every time.

I'm glad to see you ventured into 2nd person, it's an experience isn't it ha ha. But it worked well for this. I've always said for emotion there's nothing like 2nd person to jab the reader into. Nice work.