Reviews for Against the Odds
missblueeyes63 chapter 9 . 10/11
Enjoyed reading your story of brotherly care and concern.
Elise Deschat chapter 9 . 6/16
I want to say cute story, but somehow that just doesn't fit...good brother relationship narrative
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Oh my gosh, I used to love Bonanza.
Tessa293 chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Great story. Enjoyed reading and looking forward to more
Kitty O chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
It was great! The little notes helped, and thanks for not killing Chub :)

I was grinning SO big every time Ally opened her mouth. Your hostage/kidnapper dialouge is very good.

Idiot bad guys. More villians than I can count meet their end by by just assuming the hero's dead when they should MAKE SURE.

This was great, like I said. The story was good and you really stayed true to the characters... They were just like they are in the show! Great writing, too.
Ne'ith5 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Great little story, I've always loved stories with Adam and Little Joe and this one was a real gem! Its great to see a new writer and have new stories to read.
NancyHFord chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Oh, my goodness! How precious! Six year old Little Joe is a doll but no more than the 18 year old protective big brother, Adam. Thanks for a great story and I'm looking foward to reading more of it. You've been subscribed! ;-)
The.Adorkable.SciFiLover chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
POOR ADAM! :'( Great story, but please, WRITE MORE!
jaskmi chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Another awesome chapter, I'm really enjoying this story
RHMichaud chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Short, but powerful chapter. A tunnel seems like a good place to get away, but how's Joe gonna get Adam out? He wouldn't just leave him behind!
moira4eku chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Yikes, sounds like both LJ and Adam are in deep trouble. Looking forward to seeing how they get out of this mess! Hurry back.
RHMichaud chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
OMG! I knew it was too easy for Adam to rescue Joe that quick. Please tell me Adam isn't dead. Can't wait for more.
jaskmi chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Another great chapter, just their luck - bushwacked. Still great, keep em comin
RHMichaud chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Great start. I think some of my best writing comes from when I am trying to "lose myself" and get away from the real world. Don't make us wait too long. Got to know what happens next.
jaskmi chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I love the start, don't keep us hanging to long. We need to know what happens next. Great job