Reviews for Life with Prosper
drunken wanker chapter 1 . 1/16
You had me at, "ridiculously cliche night."
Caesar Schobey chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
These stories are cool. It 'd make my day of you continued the series.
Mina chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I was desperate for an Evil genius fix and..
Well I just wanted to let you know you succeeded in making me laugh. The minute the handgun went click, I literally LOL'd.
Of course prosper would use his gun for parenting. Of course.
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I enjoy ur writing style, and think that u have good grasp of the characters.
Would love it if u would make a sexual to sick.
Strikersky chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Man I'm kinda jealous that Cadel had such a cool dad but most of all that Cadel can be himself... Cadel was scared that he might end up like Prosper but all he wanted was for Cadel not to become nothing... I love the story I hope you can make another just as great as this one.
Midna3Niwa chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
wow you have just summarized one of the most complictsed storys and have captured jinks's characters completely it's beatutiful!
Kay Hau chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Whoa! Cool last chapter! Didn't expect that, pretty much poetry!
Kay Hau chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Ah, that last bit almost made me want to cry! Very sweet, and probably right in line with how Cadel and Prosper's relationship would go if they did live together.
kittcoe339 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Brillant! Hahaha. I LOVE Prosper! This is great!

"You wouldn't REALLY shoot me, would you?"

"You wouldn't REALLY give me a reason to, would you?"

Hahaha! Love it!
PillarOfHate chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Are you retarded? Is English not your native language?

I couldn't even get through the first chapter-I cringed so hard that I think I might have sprained something! If old man Prosper was real and alive, I'm pretty sure he'd hire someone to give you a nice new pair of concrete shoes. That or he'd just have your hands chopped off so you couldn't write this drivel anymore. God, I can't believe I even took the time to write you this very helpful and constructive review, when that time could have been spent by me drinking myself into a stupor so that I'd forget all about this rancid fart of a fanfiction! Please stop writing,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Pillar of Hate
Vigilantly Incognito chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Just as good as the other! I thought this chapter was just as good as the other! I love the series and this chapter as much! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER! PLEASE!
Vigilantly Incognito chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was great! I thought about this chapter over and over again for hours! Really interesting and thought-provoking! I found this chapter perfect and nearly screamed with delight when I found there was another! Just so well-written and thought-provoking! 10/10!
TropicCitrus chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Except for that one time...? o.o

Anyways, this turned out to be a lot like I'd imagine life between them would be like if Cadel chose to stay with Prosper.

I really like these oneshots! )
TropicCitrus chapter 1 . 8/19/2011