Reviews for Gym Class
WOW! Nice.
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
wow, a cool story
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
this was actually really good, especially for your first lemon V

you set it up well, and it made me laugh. and then it was like.. hot. and well paced and omfg thats ttly sexy droooooll

but yeah. good job. you did a really good lemon there. not as much fluff as id like, but the sex and humor makes up for it XD
AshPurdyLuvr01 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
ok i must say that this is now one of my favorite one-shots. your an amzng lemon writer!
konanXakatsuki chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
dude beast story, u should put a sequal or somthing like dat up 4 it.
BlissfulGP chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is really good for being your first (I haven't even attempted my first...Yet.). Kakuzu was amusing and made me smile, especially at the end.
SeirentheGothicRainbowSharpie chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was one of the best oneshots I have read its my favorite pairing. Keep writing you are very good at it :3
Alexilaihorox chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I loved it :D
Bell Rae chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
LOL Kakuzu-chan makes me giggle repeatedly...

It's very cute and funny. :) Good lemon, as your first.
EmoChickOfDeath chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was really cute and really funny and a hellava lot better than I could ever do, so good job! I can't help but think how awkward this would be if it happened in real life, also I am asuming that this school is not set-up like my old school. 'Cause at my old school the bathrooms are attached to the locker rooms... so the class would have seen them... akward... lol and I love it!
KatSin chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This was hilariously entertaining. Two thumbs up _
FullxTimexHacker chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
"ive gotta piss!" LOL.

i liked it. alot.

WE PLAYED THAT IN GYM! only it wasnt called that, was team building, people didnt go out, and we just told people where to move, no touching. *snickers* okay so not the same thing but... it was like "your gonna use blindfold!" and im like "oh, kinky"

Well i liked the story a lot. :3
Light and Noise chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh wow. I'm sorry, but that was rich. I'm trying not to bust out laughing right now. I love Kakuzu and I've been craving some HiDei goodness. Although I think Kuzu swearing was a little over the top, his last line was the shit right there.

paradoxicalforger chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is pure sexiness :3 Great smut!
black55widow chapter 1 . 9/22/2009