Reviews for The Breath of Lies
crazygirl2810 chapter 37 . 5/17/2012
I'm so sad and happy at the same time I. Can't wait till the next update
bevthebookworm chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
AWESOME! You are a really great writer and I love this story! I hate Mira (the damsel in distress act is really getting old)... but the plot and the rest of the characters are fantastic!
LeXXeD25 chapter 37 . 4/20/2012
can't wait for the continuation! Amazing read
smittenkitten chapter 37 . 4/19/2012
Can not wait to see what happens next! You are truly amazing. I love your chars. So vivd and lively. Iassac of course is by far my personal favoriate! Still would love to knowing In detail what your chars look like. :) Please post soon! ;)
violetnorthman chapter 37 . 4/17/2012
I am so happy you continued to write. I absolutely love your story. I'm very sorry to hear about your friend and I think that many will agree with me when I say take your time and when you're ready finish the story. I will still be a supporter and a reader if it takes you a little more time to finish. Also have you considered a second story with these characters?
Bugsies chapter 37 . 4/17/2012
I don't know whether to call you cruel or amazing...I hate having to hang out and wait for things... ANYWAYS! I think I'm an Isaac fan but the god draws my atttention. You should really continue...THANKS!
TheBellsringing123 chapter 37 . 4/15/2012
please write more i really like this..i hope mire stays with isaac
Jay chapter 37 . 4/15/2012
please let mira stay with isaac!
Bell chapter 37 . 4/15/2012
i love this write more! i think mira should stay with isaac
smittenkitten26 chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
So excited to see what happens next! :D Loving it so far... Its a hard pull between the two... I love dark vampires, and I am curious about this "Cern" Character. : Looking forward to see how this develops! ~ Miss Kittie
smittenkitten26 chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Simply amazing! I started to read your story yesterday, and have barely been able to stop my mind from pondering on it! I love how wicked Issac is, and how playful he can be at times. Just like a vamp should be. Powerful, tense, wonderful eyes, wicked smiles, and out right bloody sexy! : I can not wait for each chapter! I was going to wait until the end to review, but I just HAD to review now. I am honestly hoping for a little action... I LOVE detail when it comes to the "intimate scenes". }: Yes... I am a bad girl when it comes to that! Looking forward to each line, to depict the surrounds, and each word that falls from your characters mouths. You really have a way with detail, and depicting a area. The only thing I would offer as advice, is to describe your character more, I have no idea what color her eyes are, hair, what her body shape is like... Just a little suggestion. : I would also love to know what is going through Issac's mind as well! Well, I am done now! Happy writing! I know I will be happily reading! ~xo~ - MissKittie
alistarsmusic chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
Woah! This chapter was just...W.O.W.! But I'm so glad that you updated another chapter! And I was surprised that it was so soon too. I hope I'll be seeing another new chapter soon again. I'm entranced! lol. I can't stop reading and I always want to read and know more. But right now I'm not sure what to think...I feel like Mira is or just broke up with Isaac and I'm getting sad. Is she really going to leave him? And go back with Cern. Cern's a great guy and all but I like Isaac. Despite his wicked and humorless demeanor, it's just so confusing. And I agree with him that Sanura will be sad. Anyways, can't wait for the next one! _
1SouthernBelle chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
Wow, brilliant and another long chapter. Thank you for continuing to write. I love this story and am always on the edge of my chair to read what happens next!
Ali-Bear10 chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
I'm so glad you updated! This is probably my favorite story EVER on . You are an amazing writer and I love the combination of sex and romance with horror. You do it really well. Please update soon!
andrea chapter 37 . 4/8/2012
im sorry to hear you lost someone close to you, but you did a very good job with this chapter 3 keep up the good work, i hope everything goes well for you :)
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »