Reviews for The Breath of Lies
Guest chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
I really liked this chapter. Isaac and her should play like this more often ;)
Soratane chapter 42 . 11/25/2014
...Wait, is this Fanfiction finished?
Review: Your stories are soooo nice. I've read other works you have posted as well, and they're all fanfastic! Some of the scenes that you've written seem a bit rush though. As I read through all the T/N(s) I guess it must have felt pressurizing to write these chapters. I feel the effort you put into your words, and the story seemed to just pop out. Having a weak stomach, I still went through all the chapters and I'm HOOKED, I'm loving it so much. Your words paint such a vivid image, and so much creativity is presented, with it's occasional twist and turn. I hope you KEEP ON are such an amazing writer!
aliibear23 chapter 42 . 10/1/2014
I'm jot sure how long I dat here and read this but I know it took me a very long time. It was so good that I read the whole thing in one sitting. I've been up for about 24 hours and when I found this it astounded me with how good this was. I can't wait to see what happens next. I make a habit of not paying attention to how long its been since someone has last updated so if you see this and no longer update I apologize for begging, but please please please update. I wanna see what happens next. I really hope queen bitch doesn't succeed in trapping the god. (I can't remember how to spell his nickname let alone his actual name) please consider updating if you don't update anymore. It would be a shame. I love this it is amazing. Expectally since I've spent so long in trying to catch up. (which wasn't easy for someone with ADD/ADHD)
Guest chapter 42 . 9/11/2014
It's been a long time since you updated. I hope one day you will continue this unique story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I have problems, because I thought this was enthralling to read.
HellanTroy5567 chapter 28 . 6/14/2014
I feel so bad for this poor girl...
HellanTroy5567 chapter 24 . 6/13/2014
God I hope they either used protection or she doesn't get PREGO...
Jessie p chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
"To the last reviewer " What kind of question is that? That's called stealing someone else's work. It you are writing a novel, use your own ideas. You just sound ignorant as fuck, your thought process makes no sense. So unless you want to get sued, I suggest you don't copy someone else's ideas.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Can I please incoporate some of your ideas into a novel of mine ?/.\
jujgjj chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Cool , if you like that who good writing type thing
Khan chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I fucks with this
FireheartOnePiece chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely love this fic. It makes me very sad that it hasn't been updated since 2012. I understand you have a life and it could be that you've just moved on from fanfiction writing but you did promise you would finish this story and even a sequel. So I ask now if you actually do plan to finish it or not?
disheartened chapter 31 . 2/3/2014
Maybe, just maybe, you might decide to be a loving author and finally tell us what happens with Sabin and his mate after they leave? I'll make you cookies if you do! D
disheartened chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
I have to say, I never get tired of reading this particular chapter, simply for the artistic way you describe what is going on, both physically and mentally!
Autumns Whisperer chapter 42 . 10/18/2013
You need to finish this story screw that some people think its morbid or whatever you add depth to the characters and have made this piece quite original please finish or you can bet your arose I'll keep PMing you until you do. ;p But really this is a great piece don't leave it unfinished I have this on bookmark and I've been waiiiiiting for the next chapter. If you need any help or tips pm me I'll be glad to help.
624 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »