Reviews for iSurrender To Our Tragedy
DearChicago chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I just want you to know, I first found this story in 2009 when it was posted and I still come back and read it to this day. Possibly my favorite story on this site. Well written and gritty, you grasp what Seddie would be in the dark real world, thank you for this piece.

P.S. Broken Sunsets is on my list of favs as well
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I just don't get why the writers would ruin Seddie like that on the show. Great fanfic
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
SO MUCH FREAKING ANGST. your writing style is so freaking AMAZING and you are one of two icarly writers i know of to be legit writers- those who write for passion and for the sake of writing, instead of wannabes who do it because they want to be apart of something cool and popular. (there are few, yet there they are.) :)
Camo Spesh Owl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh my God, this story blew me away.

It's the first iCarly story that I've ever read and I don't think I'll read another one as good :)

I just loved the whole thing, even the song lyrics :P

I think you should try and write a full story about Sam and Freddy's relationship - and with a little bit more of Carly.
MeiSquared chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ah. So that's how it happened.

...;_;
axel100 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Well written. A bit AU and definitly OOC but well written. Thats usually the problem with song fics built around intense songs. You really end up pushing the envelope on how the characters behave compared with what the show has established. Would Sam really become the out of control alcoholic/sex pot like her mom? Would Freddy hang in there as her enabler? Would Carly really be so periferal to these events when its her best friends who are falling apart? This Sam seems more like Kelly Bundy, and much of this is angst for the sake of angst. I'm not sure about the premise either. Hollywood is not highschool. Highschool at its worst falls short of the destructivnes of seemy Hollywood underbelly that you invoke. Still need to think about this one through.
aussiemma chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
wow. just, wow!
Melody of Words chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I almost cried. You write so well, but your writing hurts my heart so much. It's beautiful, though. You didn't just make her the cold, cruel whore. You made her the girl who became a cold, cruel whore because she loved someone too much and wanted to save him from her... I think this is your best Seddie.
soul-full-of-music chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
(2 lazy to log in) ... this made me cry. no fanfic has ever done that. this is just so... so amazing. and utterly sad. i feel for Sam more than anyhthing else. this is just... wow. too amazing for words.
hatsandcats chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
oh gawd. that was amazing

(but you should already know that)

i love every single bit.

(as i always say)

i always get so attatched to your stories.

(it's like i'm there. a witNESS)

and i think you have so much talent.

(you're going to make it big time)

seriously. no lie.

(you better believe it!)

so keep on writing.

(i'm addicted to reading your stories)

- dorkiee

(haha, i hope you catch my little joke.

it was from YOUR story by the way. xD)
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
As so sweet and yet so sad
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Beautifully written. I'm glad it ended the way it did - how Sam decided to let Freddie go because it was in a way selfless, and the right thing to do. It was also a more realistic ending. You write angst and darkness so hauntingly and poetically and with such a profound understanding of people's complex, confusing, and sometimes contradictory thoughts and feelings. Loved this story.
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh my gosh i just wrote out a really long and not even that rambly (well as much n ot rambly as i can get,) review for this, but then fanfiction went stupid and it didn't work :(

I'm going to try and remember what i wrote, but my last review was better haha.

Anyway you are the QUEEN OF ANGST! I am giving you that title, because you're angsty story's are so amazing! This was just so great i can't even begin to describe it. You will definitely seem like you'll go far with your writing, because it's just awesome! And yeah this isn't turning out as good as my last review, but i tried haha.

Fantabulously Spelendoric job!
xxjourney chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was...amazing. Seriously.

I can't even think of what to say.

The way you integrated the lyrics was perfect, firstly. I like how you used different songs instead of just one.

Sam seemed so broken and hurt that she was a real person, someone you wanted to save. Freddie was the perfect heroin, naive and blind as he was.

It's like the secret side of Hollywood, the one hidden behind thick curtains and kept under lock and key, the key hidden in plain sight for anyone to use. Sam found the key and couldn't help but use it, and Freddie couldn't help but rescue her every single time.

Then the way you ended it; so raw and emotional and real...just amazing. So well written.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is amazing. You write so real and so well and it's incredible. You have the characters written well even though they're older and I love how at the end you repeat certain parts. Amazing.