Reviews for The Untold Chronicles: Seeker's Scroll
SkyFly1112 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Nice story. I like that you took the Sly Cooper story it brought your own adventure into the story.
simpsonman956 chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
Sly Cooper is... INDIANA JONES! XD Seriously though, I can see your a fan of George Lucas. No matter, the references are awesome! The picture of Sly epicly running away from booby traps and snatching his hat like that really made me smile! Your an awesome writer, you know that?
simpsonman956 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Oh no. Tell me they're not getting kidnapped by Ewoks now! lol Seriously, clever homage there! It was an homage, right?
simpsonman956 chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Wow! This is a really good story so far! I'm not ashamed to admitt that I think your *ahem* less clean Sly Cooper works are very well written (if a bit... different), but because of those, I didn't know what to expect from this. So far, though, I really like it! I especially can't wait to get to your Sly/Kung Fu Panda one! Subbed!
StaticBomb93 chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Outstanding! Really enjoyed it. I just hope the other parts aren't as rushy as this one
StaticBomb93 chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Well that was close. THey were boned for a bit there
StaticBomb93 chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Out of one foxhole and into another huh? Ok this was good aside from one major pitfall. We know Penelope was caught with Murray but you didn't say anything about that. Other than that, superb
StaticBomb93 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Okay a little tedious but you gotta get build up. I can understand that.

Good stuff
StaticBomb93 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
CURSE YOU SHORT CHAPTER! Lmao.

Okay aside from it being brief and one messed up word ( a word taht escapes me)

this is good comrade
StaticBomb93 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hey Scout I got to say this sounds dope. I'll get into it
Secretly Immortal chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
I loves it again! Panda King can cook? Shocking! Dude, his food would taste like fireworks. I've always wondered what that would taste like... New crew? Would that even work? Ah, who cares.

;P
Secretly Immortal chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ello guvnuh! Tis been a while since I've read an interesting story that's T, I just have so much trouble getting into them. But I predict this one will keep me. I LOVES IT! I'm excited for teh new adventure!

;P
ravioli-jo chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
HI MARTIAN-SCOUT!

I was looking at your profile and it said that your the successor of Probe-Z 1433, who's that?

That was a totally awesome story! I know you don't want any reviews like that but, I'm WAY to immature to give an actual review. Kay, bye!

**ravioli-jo**
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
...cool

Slylady345
Jammin Jabala chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
That was a great story and even better intro to the future installments. I really am exited to seeing the new crew members. Anyway, I love this fic and I luv these characters.

P.S. I saw the Kung Fu Panda refrence with the scroll lol.